170

jackmirror, catherinecharter and 1,12,542 others 66,741 commentsTagged: catherinecharter

66,741 comments
Tagged: catherinecharter

@harrystyles
We don't know where we're going but we know where we belong. A year with you, my love. No regret for a second. H.
~~~~~

1dhazzaaaa Can you believe they've actually been together for a year now??

Cathfan I am so so so incredibly happy for them both.

Bigskyy1d The caption kills meeee💛💛

Catherinecharter No regret❤️

091d We don't know where we're going but we know where we belong??? Did you go on a roadtrip or something again??

Dorastyles Probably yes^ @091d

Harrinenow LIKE CAN PEOPLE ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS MY LIFE SHIP I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND IT'S BEEN ONE FREAKING YEAR FOR THEM AND I LOVE THEM WITH ALL MY HEART AND THAT THAT CAPTION IS PROBABLY A SONG HARRY WROTE AND THAT THEY ARE JUST SO BEAUTIFUL AND LOOK AT THAT AMAZING PICTURE I'M MELTING AND WHAT IF HARRY PROPOSES AND THEY GET MARRIED AND WHAT IF THEY GET CHILDREN WHAT GENDER AND WHO'S GONNA BE GODMOTHER AND GODFATHER AND WHAT IF THEY GET A LITTLE HOUSE TOGETHER AND A LITTLE PUSSYCAT!!!!!!

Harrinenow Sorry, I just love them so much I can't help myself..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1freakingdirection You've got my mood all the time* @harrinenow

Niallhoran Yeah, I'm ready for that:) @harrinenow

Harrinenow WTF NIALL HORAN IDBSISVAJSGVSSJBSSB

Mylilhazza I love Harry and Catherine more than I love my own boyfriend, is that bad?

1dlovelove No shame, love^ @mylilhazza

Jackmirror You two are so beautiful❤️

Jackmirror But bring that girlie home to me soon please.

Louisass I'm so so fucking proud and so fucking happy for you that words can't fucking describe.

Whatmakes1dbeautiful Where even are they????? Neither Cath or Harry have been active on social media for almost two months now.

Hendallisreal *Still waiting for you to snap that fucking management of yours in the face bc they're forcing you to do this*

Niallandharry *Still waiting for you to leave Instagram for good* @hendallisreal

-

One year of Harrineeeeeee❤️❤️❤️

L.