174

catherinecharter, jackmirror and 322,698 others 7,203 comments  Tagged: jackmirror

7,203 comments 
Tagged: jackmirror

@urbanoutfitters
All of our absolutely amazing (dressed) guests have arrived at our #JackMirrorxUrban launch #STARSANDRAINBOWS!! All of our guests is dressed up in all Jack Mirror and we think everyone look absolutely amazing!! Thank you so much for this @jackmirror ,It's been an absolute pleasure to work with you. We love you, xx.
~~~~~

1dhazzaaaa OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!

Emmawatson All the best to Jack🌟🌟.

Cathfan LOOK AT THEMMMM!!

Catherinecharter Ushsishsnshddbsb look at our clothes guys, our clothessss!!!!

Harrystyles I'm never taking of this suit. Never. Sincerely, H.

Bigskyy1d LANAAAAAAAAAA😍

Mylilhazza I ordered Gigi's dress!!!!!!

Caradelevingne I FEEL SO AMAZING WEARING JACK MIRROR I CAN'T HANDLE THIS FEELING!!!!!!

1dlovelove Will I ever be able to express how fucking proud I am of Jack, like hebdusgsisugsnsbshs that man is AMAZING!!!!

Teddysphotos Absolutely love my suit!!

091d They look SO good.

Mileycyrus I am NEVER getting tired of this shit!!

Justinbieber I feel like a king every time I put on Jack Mirror.

Niallhoran Absolutely incredible!

Niallandharry Jack have an amazing talent, just think about when he gets his own clothing industry or something😍😍.

Louisass HARRY IN THAT SUIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!

Liampayne Jack and his clothes is legendary. No doubt. Love you mate!

Holyjawn Looooookkkkk Jack probably dressed up Shawn, I ahhhhh🤤🤤

Kendalljenner Thank you for having me💜.

Niallandharry Wait..

Niallandharry Is that...

Hendallisreal It is😉😉😉 @niallandharry

Hendallisreal Even tho I don't fucking get what the hell she's doing there..

Louist91 You go mate!! So proud!!

-

As some of you may have noticed, I posted a message on my message board, on "Aftertaste" + that I uploaded a book with the same message from me informing you about that this book had completely disappeared from my profile and that I was not able to open any notifications from this story at all, which also meant I couldn't edit any chapters at all. I was really upset and just very frustrated. I thought that this all was gone for good, and for no reason. But today I managed to get in contact with the amazing support team of Wattpad and get it up again! I'm so happy, you guys have no idea. This story means too much for me to let go that easy.

Thank you so much for your supporting messages, dm's and love you gave me as soon as you saw the message. You guys are really the best. No doubt. This story would be nothing without you. It's the truth.

Love u all,
❤️💝🧡💓💛💖💚💙💓💜💞💝💛

L.