47

cathlovr, tinaonedirection  and 6,287 others 584 comments

cathlovr, tinaonedirection and 6,287 others
584 comments

@celebupdates
Vogue's new comer-winner has done it again, but this time with her good friend Emma Watson. We just love this collaboration and are so excited to read their interviews together in @W and @Elle !! We just love how Cath is building her picture in the celeb world and we are sure there's a lot of other new opportunities for this girl! Maybe she will join Emma in front of the film camera one day? Who knows? But right now all we are focusing on is how amazing she does modeling for Vogue and forward for HM and Gucci! (Wonder what her (rumored very dear😏) friend in One Direction thinks about that;))
One thing is sure; this is gonna be hell of a year for Catherine!
~~~~~

Directionbabies GO CATHERINE

1dlovelove She's amazing

091d Emma and Cath. My dream has come true.

Hendalllover Ugh they're both so ugly.

Whatmakes1dbeautiful I LOVE THEM

1d4life I would love Cath as an actress haha.

Mylilhazza Me too! You never know.

Tinaonedirection Guys What happens with Harrine when 1d goes on tour? I think Gigi and Lisa is gonna join them bc of Zayn and Niall but what about Cath and Hazza?

Niallandharry I seriously hope she's coming with as well! @tinaonedirection

Hendallisreal Harry wouldn't want her with him. He'd rather have Kendall come.

Harrinetillidie I'm sorry, I don't think you've had the latest news. They're officially done. @hendallisreal

Kendalljenner For now, yes😊 @harrinetillidie

Mylilhazza Go away Candle!!!

Harrinenow I think Cath is gonna focus on the modeling with HM and Gucci?:(

-

I know those two pictures are very bad edited, but the point is that you understand that it's Cath😂😂.

L.