128

harrinenow, 1freakingdirection and 16,267 others 11,584 comments

11,584 comments

@celebupdates
BREAKING NEWS: HARRY STYLES GOT IN A FIGHT AT A GREEK NIGHTCLUB(!!)
One Direction-singer Harry Styles will always be there to protect the ones he loves, also tonight. The two couples Niall Horan and Lisa Towwel, Harry Styles and Catherine Charter seems to be enjoying their little vacation in Greece so far and are taking it extremely chill - until the least thinkable happened tonight.
Eyewitnesses have told that a well known face to Charter came up to her and intended to talk. When Charter refused, she tried to get away from him before he grabbed her and raised his hand and slapped her so hard she fell down to the floor.

Styles had fled to her and helped and comforted her before he had gone calmly over to confront the man. But before he opened his mouth, Styles got a huge and hard fist to his left chin and more punches to the body. Styles had struck back in self-defense but his friend Niall Horan and others from the club had managed to separate them before the police came.

The witnesses had told that the two boys yelled to each other and before the two were separated for good the words "Don't you ever dare to touch her again" had come out from Styles mouth.

The perpetrator was taken to the police station, and Harry and Catherine was driven to the closest hospital for a quick check. Except from a few scratches and bruises the couple seems to be doing okay.
The couple has not yet mentioned the situation yet, but Niall and Lisa wrote in a message "This was a very inappropriate and totally unplanned situation and we are totally shocked. Luckily Harry and Catherine are fine. Time will show what happens next. For now we just want to continue our holiday."

Later on the man has been identified as no one but Charters ex boyfriend Sebastian Tyler. So far, it does not seem like neither Styles nor Charter will press any charges against Tyler.
~~~~~

Tinaonedirection FUCKING SEBASTIAN!!

Mylilhazza How DARE he touch Catherine like that?!

Malilhazza AND THEN HARRY?!

1dhazzaaaa I always knew there was something wrong with him. Fuck!

1d4life Fuck fuck fuck this is so NOT okay!!!???

Harrinenow I can't believe this. I'm totally heartbroken for them.

Louisass Tyler can go to hell. He treated our gem like shit and now this!?

Louist91 I swear to fucking God. @niallhoran Please call me.

1dlovelove How are my babies??😫

Hendallisreal Catherine deserved it👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Niallandharry Go to fucking hell and never come back. @hendallisreal

Directionbabies Harry is a fucking gentleman. He protects Catherine with all he has. I'm upset at the same time my heart is melting.

Lisatowwel Everything is under control and fine with C and H. Thank you all for your concern<3

-

Did you see that one coming?
What's your thoughts on this?

L.