156

harrinetillidie, catherinecharter and 1,15,542 others 36,741 commentsTagged: catherinecharter

36,741 comments
Tagged: catherinecharter

@harrystyles
I wanna write you a song..
~~~~~

Catherinecharter HARRY PLEASE -

Catherinecharter THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE -

Catherinecharter I'VE NEVER LOVED ANYONE AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU OK????? KNOW THAT.

Catherinecharter I don't know what I've ever done in this world to deserve you. I don't know how I got this lucky. You are everything to me. Thank you Harry.

Harrystyles I love you with all my heart baby. Thank you for making me the happiest man alive - and stop making me cry. H.

Harrinenow HARRINE IS MY PAST, MY PRESENT, AND MY FUTURE😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Harrineshipp And she made him cry with her words, I can't😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

Harrinetillidie Harry and Cath is just..everything..

Niallhoran Yes..after me and Lisa😁 @harrinetillidie

Directionbabies I can't listen to this album and not cry, it's just impossible.

1d4life Listen to the album and imagine Harry and Catherine through all of the lyrics..my heart..

Jackmirror You are just so beautiful together and I'm so happy you found each other😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Jackmirror And I'm here all single..

Niallhoran Really? @jackmirror

Bigskyy1d Niall just LOVE teasing and revealing inside information, doesn't he?? Niall, I love you.

Louisass They just love each other so much.

Hendallisreal Are you sure that's not Kendall????

Niallandharry HARRY DIDN'T TAG KENDALL DID HE??!?!?

1dlovelove Catherine is just dying inside. Her boyfriend/celeb crush wrote her a song. I feel her so much.

1dlovelove Or - I would if I were her.

1dlovelove I'm not pretending I'm Harry's girlfriend or anything.

-

You are all so supportive and lovely💜💞🧡Thank you.

I hope you all are having a good vacation and that you remember to take care of yourselves and love yourselves, because that is VERY important because you are all AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL and ALL ABOVE.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💙💚💛🧡❤️

Sending you all my love,

L.