Chapter V: Infiltrating Fairy Tail

(1 Hour Earlier)

“We’re back!”, Natsu and Happy screamed as they walk through the doors of Fairy Tail.

“Oh, you’re back”, Mira welcomed the two who just went in.

“Did Lucy come by the guild?”, Happy asked Mira.

“Oh yes, she just left an hour ago”, Mira replied.

“Well then, time for plan B, Happy”, Natsu nudged his little partner.

“Aye sir!”, Happy exclaimed.

Just before both of them dashed to their next location, they stopped dead on their tracks when they felt a very strong deathly aura from outside the guild. Erza and the others felt it and stand to the door. They all went out the guild and saw two figures getting closer as the sun sets on their backs. They don’t know who their sudden visitors are but they can tell they did not come for a friendly visit.

“What do we have here? A welcoming party?”, Tidus asked, smirking as he counted the Fairies.

“Who are you and what do you want?”, Natsu asked. Master Makarov wasn’t around for some council meeting with the other guilds. Erza and Mirajane were the only S-Class mages around. Gildarts is with Cana for some mission. The Raijinshuu Tribe were not present either.

“We are here”, Minora started.

“To take Lucy Heartfilia”, Tidus seconded.

“What? Lucy?”, Erza snapped to realization.

“What do you want with her?”, Gray snarled.

“We don’t have to tell you. Now, hand her over and you won’t get hurt”, Tidus said steadily.

“You aren’t taking anybody!”, Natsu growled.

“Too bad. That’s why I hate Fairies”, Minora snarled back.

“Minora, looks like our target is not here. I’m going first”, Tidus ordered his companion.

“Alright, I’ll wipe these Fairies out”, Minora smiled looking like a predator aiming her prey.

Tidus leapt away from the guild which made Natsu and the others angry and wanting to catch him, Erza and Gray looked at each other.

“Natsu, you better ran after the other guy. He’s going for Lucy, protect her with all you can”, Erza ordered Natsu.

“Erza……”, Natsu mumbled looking at his comrades questioningly. Everybody nodded at Natsu, urging him to go. “Everyone…Thanks. Happy, let’s go!”, Natsu shouted. Happy took him and flew to the skies.

“Oh, I didn’t know you Fairies can really fly. Oh well, I’ll take care of that one after I finished all of you”, Minora mocked, holding out her cross-like weapon.

“It’s not going to be easy with all of us here”, Erza announced readying her Heaven’s Wheel Armor. The others readied as well.

“We’ll see. Resonate! Extinguish! Cross of Fate!”, Minora shouted, her weapon shone a deep violet light and started sucking in the magical powers of those within its range.