Chapter XXXVII: For The Bonds That We Shared

As compensation for the late update, here's the supposed next chapter that should have been updated last Sunday......I dedicate this to XxSilentsongxX......enjoy this chapter please!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Chapter XXXVII: For The Bonds That We Shared

____________________________________________________________

Natsu safely landed the crushed floor when the orb was away to the sea and died down.

“You will never stop me!”, Yamino laughed hysterically when he gained control of Arthur’s body again.

“You were making this a laughing matter all this time. You destroyed your own household, you made a lot of people suffer, you tricked innocent minds for your own benefits, you endangered Lucy’s life, hurt Fairy Tail, severed your own ties with people who looked up to you. But do you know what I can’t forgive, from all those things you did, you took over your own blood’s body and locked away his soul just like you did to Lucy’s! I swear to you we’ll stop it! We will stop your foolishness right now, we’ll never give up until the time you’re out of there!”, Natsu shouted as he launched another attack on Yamino. “Dragon Slayer’s Secret Art: Crimson Lotus, Fire Dragon’s Fist!”, Natsu rapidly punched Yamino with his fiery hands. Exploding flames were seen as Natsu kept his pace. Yamino, being punched as he is, managed to grip his sword and slash his way to Natsu’s body.

“Natsu!”, Lucy cried.

Before the impact happened, his hand was stopped by Loki. The dark aura emanating from the sword nullified. Yamino looked at Tidus whose hand was outstretched sweat was building up to his head as he concentrated on nullifying it.

“TI..DUS!”, shouted Yamino, angrily. Despite the Concentration magic Tidus was making, inch by inch the sword was still getting closer to Natsu. Lucy acted fast and used Fleuve d’etoiles on him again and pulled him to safety, when Natsu is in a safer zone, a gust of wind passed him.

Crack!

Large crushing sounds were heard as metal dropped little by little to the floor. The sword Yamino was holding was broken into pieces when Crucis crashed to it. Yamino’s eyes widened.

“Lu-chan! Lucy! Natsu!”, Levy and the other’s thought. “Come on guys, you can do it!”, Erza said. “Minora! Tidus!”, the Jurener Guards watched them with hope.

Natsu and Lucy as well as Minora and Tidus can feel their comrades’ strength and support flowing into them.

“Traitors! Why! Why won’t all of you just give up? You were all just a stupid bunch of kids!”, Yamino was beyond his anger now.

“You’re right! We were just a bunch of kids! But so what! Despite all of that, we fight together as one! And guess what, we will never give up as long as we have friends who needs us!”, Natsu shouted.

“Hah!”, Lucy exclaimed and Fleuve d’etoiles was circling Yamino’s body. Yamino looked at it.

“Regulus…Impact!”, Loki screamed and pushed his power on Yamino’s back.

“Ahhhh!”, Yamino grunted loudly, his soul can be seen gapping out from Arthur’s body. When the gap was made, Tidus and Minora made sure that his soul won’t go anywhere by combining both Concentration and Paralyzing magic, Lucy pulled as hard as she can to separate Yamino’s soul from Arthur once and for all. Lucy caught Arthur’s body and clashed on the wall with a loud thud. Yamino’s soul can be seen floating and looking at them angrily.

“This will be your last stop Yamino! Open Gate of the Twins! Gemini!”, Lucy summoned Gemini and appeared in front of her. “Gemini, help me cast the ultimate magic of the stars”, Lucy pleaded as Gemini nodded and transformed into Lucy’s clone.

“She can create clones too with her spirit?”, Celesta stated.

“Fairy Tail!!! You will regret this!!! You!!!”, Yamino angrily said, he dashed to Lucy with the thought of possessing her body. “You!!! I’ll have your body as my new vessel!!!”

“Lucy! Watch out!”, Everyone shouted. Lucy kept her stance, not bothering to move. Natsu smiled for he knew Lucy will be fine and there is something he needs to do better than protecting Lucy.

“Haaaah!”, Tidus and Minora stopped him again with both their magic.

“Rahhh!”, Yamino angrily squirmed from both their grasps.

“Survey the Heaven….Open the Heaven….All the stars….Far and wide…..Show me thy appearance…..With such shine…”, Lucy and Gemini chanted, their bodies linked back-to-back. Wind with a great sense of magic starts to surround the two.

“Something’s happening. Minora just a little more, you can do it” Tidus encouraged the girl. He knows Minora’s power was nearing its limit.

“Alright”, Minora said, sweat was starting to show in both their faces as they struggled to hold Yamino.

“That’s….Uranometeoria?”, Levy gasped.

“Yes, I heard that’s the exact magic she used to beat Angel of the Oracion Seis but I never seen it, this was the first time I’m going to witness it”, Erza said.

“I’ve only read it in a book once”, Levy said.

“O Tetrabiblos…..I am the ruler of the stars……Aspect became complete…….Open thy malevolent gate….”, Gemini disappeared as Lucy continued chanting.

“Dragon Slayer’s Secret Art…….”, Natsu started, igniting his body with the last bit of his magic.

“You! Salamander! And YOU!! Daughter of Layla!!”, Yamino shouted.

“O 88 Stars of the Heaven……Shine!”, Lucy snapped her eyes open, a little magic circle forming in her cornea. “Urano….meteoria!”, Lucy shouted, opening her hands wide as magic flowed from her.

“Crimson Lotus Exploding Flame Blade!”, Natsu shouted and sent fire blades in the air. Natsu’s attack combined with the magic overflowing in the room due to Lucy’s Uranometria. Both attacks joined as one.

“I entrust everything to that last attack, bearing the will of my guild”, Lucy and Natsu thought as they slumped on the ground.

“A unison raid!”, Minora and Tidus gasped loudly.

“NO!!! It can’t be!!!”, Yamino screamed. “Ahhhhhh!”, little by little, Yamino’s soul is starting to fade away. “Nero”, Yamino’s soul faded away with his words.

“Awesome!”, Minora gasped, slumping on the floor because of exhaustion.

“I could say the same”, Tidus did the same while smiling.

“It’s over”, Lucy smiled as she looked at Natsu and to Arthur who was unconscious beside her.

Loki excused himself together with Capricorn as they disappeared back to the Spirit World. Levy jumped up and down happily for what happened.

“Raaahhh!”, Natsu roared loudly, telling them that they won and it was all over. Exhaustion can be felt in their beaten bodies. Lucy ran to Natsu’s screaming victory pose.

____________________________________________________________

Next Chapter: Aftermath