Chapter XXXII: Reunion

Hello!!! Haha here's chapter 32 of the story....before you read this, I hope those who are currently shipping NaLu pairing won't kill me for this but I swear that it's not what you think haha....Please enjoy reading this everyone.....I now dedicate this to none other than my sister iHeartKorea....although you don't actually support me in this, your my sister and I love you very much....^_^

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Recap:

Now that Minora knows the truth, she decided to help Natsu to save Lucy but Tidus still has hesitations in helping them. Lucy however was as motionless as ever.

____________________________________________________________

Chapter XXXII: Reunion

“After all I’ve done for you, Traitor! I don’t need anyone besides Lucy. That includes traitors like you!”, Arthur swayed his hands on Minora. Minora floated, Crucis dropped to the floor. She was dragged to where Arthur is and stopped when his hand had a full grip on her neck. “Minora, I told you not to give mercy on your targets, now you’ll die!”, Arthur threw Minora harshly towards the open wall so she would fall to her death. Everyone was shocked for what had happened but Minora didn’t fall. She was halfway there before Tidus stopped her and held her tightly in his arms.

“What is the meaning of this Arthur! I thought you searched for Lucy Heartfilia because you loved her! I don’t care of what kind of plans you have but I won’t tolerate it any longer if you involve Minora’s life on the line!”, Tidus angrily said. Minora’s eyes widened for what Tidus said. Not only did he rebel against Arthur, he also growled at him without any honorific.

“You plan to join them in defying me Tidus?”, Arthur glared.

“If it means freedom for what nonsense you are trying to create, I would gladly do so”, Tidus glared back.

“Ti….dus”, Minora said, holding his chest.

“You were right Minora, Arthur has already changed, and it’s not for the better. I’ll help you in however you are planning to help them”, Tidus glowered.

“Thanks Tidus”, Minora teared.

“You are all a bunch of fools!”, Arthur fumed as he diverted his gaze to each person inside the room.

“Salamander, do you have any plans on waking Lady Lucy up?”, Tidus asked, still holding Minora.

“I’ll try”, Natsu said and focused on shaking Lucy, making each possible way to wake Lucy from her reverie.

“”Take your time, we’ll try to handle him”, Minora said. “Crucis!”, Crucis reacted and returned to Minora’s hands.

“Suffer to the land of the dead!”, Arthur chanted a spell, there were clouds forming and suddenly it smoked around Minora and Tidus.

“Crucis, take everything you can, I’m counting on you”, Minora said, Crucis sucked the cloud in. Tidus jumped and made hisway towards Arthur.

“Arthur!”, Tidus shouted angrily. He had a head on battle with a grinning Arthur, Tidus received multiple attacks but didn‘t falter.

“Concentration magic”, Tidus chanted as he focused on Arthur. Arthur floated and was sent to the other side of the room. He went through the wall harshly but it was not enough, Arthur stood as if nothing happened. Minora, who was too focused on sucking away the dark clouds with Crucis noticed the clouds formed differently some clouds turned into black spikes and headed directly to Tidus whose back was turned against her.