Chapter XXVI: Lucy's Spirits

The time has come for Aurelie Bonhoffen's debut in this story....I hope you like it Aurelie!!! This chapter will only and solely be dedicated just for you as a token of gratitude for all the feedbacks and comments that your making....Please enjoy reading this everyone!!! 

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

__________________________________________________________________________

 Meanwhile as Natsu and the others are fighting in Jurener’s Mansion, in the Spirit World……

“Leo-sama, I heed orders from Aries-sama and Virgo-sama. They are asking if you have any information on what’s happening on the human world”, a petite young beautiful woman asked.

“Oh, Aurelie it’s you. I still haven’t managed to get in contact with any of them. I was trying to force open my gate but I can’t pass through. Something was preventing me to do so”, Leo said as he turned to look at Aurelie.

“Do you perhaps want me to ask advice from the Spirit King?”, Aurelie asked.

“That would be a great help Aurelie. But, isn’t the Spirit King busy right now?”, Leo asked.

“I’ll try asking the Spirit King later, but for now, Leo-sama must go to Capricorn-sama, he also wants to talk something with you together with Virgo-sama, Aries-sama, Capricorn-sama, Aquarius-sama, Cancer-sama, Scorpio-sama, Gemini-sama and Taurus-sama”, Aurelie said.

“What? Why are they asking for me?”, Leo asked.

“I don’t know the details, but they said that Leo-sama was their leader as the most powerful spirit of the Zodiacs, they must be planning on something regarding your Human Master who holds contract with your keys”, Aurelie explained.

“Lucy? Hmm, maybe I ought to look at this. Aurelie, would you mind coming with me for a minute?”, Leo asked the young woman. A smile can be seen at his handsome face.

“Of course Leo-sama, that would be my pleasure”, Aurelie smiled back with a slight blush.

“Just Leo or Loki is fine. You don’t have to be so formal, you’re starting to speak like Capricorn”, Leo said.

“L…Leo-s…Leo, about umm”, Aurelie awkwardly said.

“Yes? What is it Aurelie?”, Leo asked.

“Well, if I could have a gate key just like Leo-s..Leo, would your Human Master take me in as her spirit as well?”, Aurelie asked. Leo was taken aback from this; he eyed the woman with confusion. Aurelie started to be frightened with Leo’s expression. “Umm forgive me for asking, well…”, Aurelie stuttered.

“No, no, it’s not that, I was just shocked that you asked something like that”, Leo asked.

“Why is that?”, Aurelie asked.

“Because knowing you, I never thought there’ll come a day that you would actually think of becoming a contracting spirit let alone ask it to me”, Leo explained.

“Oh, is it weird?”, Aurelie asked.

“No of course not. And about Lucy? I think she would love to have a new addition to her friends”, Leo smiled.

“Friends? Weren’t spirits like us used for fighting as tools by wizards?”, Aurelie asked.

“Aha! So that’s why you’re afraid to ask the Spirit King to have your own gate key. Now where did you heard that information?”, Leo asked.

“I am a spirit informant of course. I could get straight to the Spirit King without needing his permission. I have more authorities than you and I also happen to know everything that was accounted to spirits like you”, Aurelie pouted.