Chapter XXIII: Selfishness As Passion

Hey guys, here's the new chapter...I dedicate this to NobodysHome_ hehe I hope you like this new chapter...please vote and comment your feedbacks....enjoy the new chapter everyone!!!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

__________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

Lucy, I’m sorry”, Minora silently walked towards Lucy who turned around to look at Minora once more.

“Minora, I told you Natsu and the others….”, Lucy trailed-off, her eyes widened as she felt the impact. She was punched in the gut and she fell unconscious.

__________________________________________________________________________

Minora’s eyes also widened. “T..Tidus?”, Minora gasped as she saw Lucy falling unconscious in Tidus’ grasps.

“Minora, Lord Arthur summons us, we have to go”, Tidus said lifting Lucy’s body with his magic. Tidus put Lucy in his shoulders once again.

“What did you do? Why did you do that to Lucy?”, Minora demanded.

“Change of plans. Those fairies from Fairy Tail are here. Lord Arthur wants the marriage to happen right away. He wants it to happen before dawn”, Tidus explained.

“What? That’s ridiculous! Tidus, Lucy doesn’t want to get married! Look how desperate her friends are!”, Minora tried to make Tidus reconsider. Deep inside, Minora wants to help Lucy especially now that her friends came all the way here. “Tidus, Lord Arthur has changed! He was not the same person we knew! Must we really do this? You should know full well what Lucy feels and what her friends feel as well. To think that they’ll go all the way to confront Lord Arthur head on, there must be….”

“Minora! Whatever Lord Arthur wishes, we have to obey! Don’t push yourself on their matters especially interfering Lord Arthur’s orders. You fully know what Lord Arthur has done for us and you also know what he is capable of, right Minora?”, Tidus coldly said turning to face a stunned Minora. Minora bit her lip and nodded. “Let’s go”

“I really am sorry Lucy”, Minora said guiltily, looking at the unconscious Lucy.

__________________________________________________________________________

“Eh? Where am I? What’s this place?”, Lucy said as she woke up in a dark room. She stood up and tried to look for Minora who was currently out of sight. She tried to remember what happened. It was then when she noticed what she was wearing; a beautiful white dress which elegantly traced her bodice with pink linings and a ribbon to enhance it. It goes beyond the tip of her toes. She instantly gripped angrily at the sides of the dress for she already figured out what she was wearing.

“No need to struggle Lucy, you’ll ruin your dress. You really look beautiful in that white wedding dress. I can’t wait to be bonded with you forever”, Lord Arthur suddenly showed from a not too far away corner of the room. An evil grin can be seen in his handsome face.

“A..Arthur? What am I doing here? What’s with this dress? I would never agree to the marriage. Never!”, Lucy shouted as she gripped tighter at the dress forcing her way out of it, just like she did at her dress back when she showed her resolve to her Father.

“Why? I only wanted us to be together Lucy. Maybe, you don’t remember but….”

“This has nothing to do about the past Arthur. You’re not thinking straight. There are other ways to settle this aside from marriage. I could help you Arthur, just let me….”, Lucy stopped.