Chapter XII: Get Stronger

I ran out of people to dedicate this chapter so I'll rededicate this to every readers who doesn't fail to support me.....tell me if I'm going to a flunking state of a writer okay??? Please comment, vote and like...enjoy!!!

I now rededicate this to a_sapphiremoon ^_^

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

__________________________________________________________________________

“Natsu stop it. Don’t be stupid!”, Lucy shouted while crying at Natsu.

“Tidus, sorry if I’m late”, Minora suddenly appeared beside Tidus, she held her shoulder which was tended. Lucy noticed it and she knew who tended those wounds.

“Virgo? That means they encountered her, if Virgo tended her wounds, maybe Happy was safe after all”, Lucy thought.

“You’re a mess. Did those Fairies done you in?”, Tidus asked.

“I’m very sorry. I underestimated them”, Minora said bowing her head down.

“Y-you”, Natsu realized the woman.

“Tidus, the other fairies are coming. We have to go or Lord Arthur will be furious”, Minora said.

“Tch. Just when things are starting to get interesting. Considering Lord Arthur’s orders, I believe we have to refrain this match, Flame boy”, Tidus sneered and turned.

“S….stop!”, Natsu tried to stand.

“Crucis”, Minora said. Her weapon lit and A magic circle appeared under Natsu. Natsu fell to the ground unconscious. Lucy was unable to move and Tidus shoved her from the ground and steadied her on Tidus’ shoulders.

“Wh…what did you do!”, Lucy squirmed on Tidu’s shoulder. Tidus held Lucy, pinning her on his shoulder.

“Don’t worry, he’s unconscious. I sucked away his remaining energy”, Minora assured Lucy.

“N…Natsu…..everyone….I’m sorry”, Lucy cried as she watched Natsu who is unconscious now.

“Capricorn, please, look after him”, Lucy thought. She’s confident that Capricorn will hear her plea. She cried until she, herself doze off.

Natsu’s POV

“Darn it. Am I dead?”, I thought.

“N…Natsu….I’m sorry”, I heard Lucy. Why is she sorry? I’m the one who should apologize. I can’t protect her. Will she be taken away?

“Darn it! I can’t move! I can’t even open my eyes. I can’t feel my body. Maybe I really am dead”, I thought.

“Natsu!”, a voice called. I know that voice. I would never forget that voice. “Is this all you can do? Are you really my son? The son of Igneel?”,the voice said.

“Igneel. What can I do? I can’t even move. My friend was taken away and I can’t even do anything to stop it”, Natsu thought, he tried to clench his hands.

“A dragon will never give up! Even when you’re wounded, you’ll fight! Remember, I, Igneel, will be with you. Get stronger. Get stronger and protect those who are important to you. You are my son. You are a dragon! The son of the great Igneel”, the voice slowly fades.

“Igneel”, Natsu mumbled.

End of POV

He woke up, only to see Wendy, Happy, Gray and Erza looking down on him. He got up so suddenly which makes him bump on Gray’s forehead.

“Ow!”, Gray groaned from the impact Natsu made on his forehead. He held it with both hands, same goes with Natsu. “You idiot matchstick! Why did you have to get up so sudden huh?”

“Don’t tempt me Snowman, why is your big forehead on the way?”, Natsu shouted. When he recovered from he’s pain from the “forehead collision issue”, his head turned back and forth, looking for something, or someone.

“If you’re looking for Lucy, she’s taken away”, Erza said glumly. Wendy bowed her head. Happy looked at the floor, tears falling from his cheeks. Gray sighed, Charle closed her arms on her chest. Everybody from the guild went silent.

“Natsu-san, we tried to help, but we were already too late”, Wendy broke the silence.

“It’s not your fault those guys were too strong”, Charles mused.

“What happened to me?”, Natsu asked, noticing his body was tended with bandages.

“You were beaten all over Flame brain. We saw you at the streets unconscious. Capricorn was there as well. He seems to be looking out for you and vanished right when we appeared to help you”, Gray explained.

“Capricorn? Isn’t that…”Natsu trailed-off.

“One of Lucy’s spirits”, Erza continued. “Judging from his sudden disappearance, he came to look after you using Lucy’s powers and maybe, he vanished because Lucy can’t hold on much longer”

“So where is she now?”, Natsu asked.

“Just before Capricorn vanished, he said only one place where Lucy might be taken”, Gray said.

“And where is that?”

“Jurener Mansion”, Erza said.

Flashback

Erza, Wendy, Gray and Charle were running when they saw Happy with Virgo on the way.

“Happy!”, Charle recognized the blue fellow who was beaten up.

“Hi guys”, Happy said weakly.

“Erza-sama, please take Happy. I can’t stay for long”, Virgo gave Happy to Erza, which Erza welcomed willingly.

“Where is Natsu and Lucy?”, Erza asked.

“Princess was left on her apartment when we left, Natsu-sama is fighting a woman before he dashed to help Princess”, Virgo explained as short as she could. Virgo vanished after she told them where the two are.

“So Natsu fought that woman?”, Gray said.

“Let’s go!”, Erza ordered.

“Alright”, said Wendy, Charle and Gray in unison.

When they arrived at Lucy’s apartment….

“Wh…what happened here?”, Gray asked, surprised for the damage that was made on the area.

“This proves that Natsu had a fight in here”, Erza said.

“Anyway, where is Lucy-san and Natsu-san?”, Wendy asked, looking back and forth.

“Ahhhh! Everyone! Isn’t that…”, Charle caught everyone’s attention and pointed out on a nearby bridge.

“That’s…Capricorn-san right?”, Wendy recognized the celestial spirit.

Everyone run towards where Capricorn is standing. He’s nearly at his limit of vanishing when they saw Natsu laying on the edge of the bridge.

“Natsu/Natsu-san”, all said in unison.

“Natsu-sama is unconscious. Take him and go”, Capricorn told them.

“Where is Lucy?”, Gray asked.

“Jurener Mansion”, Capricorn said and vanished.

End of Flashback

“Jurener Mansion huh?”, Master Makarov said as he entered the guild together with Gajeel who seemed taunting his fellow guild members from how they looked. Noticing from his face expression, he was upset for the injuries that his children got from the sudden infiltration last night. What’s more is that, he came home knowing that one of his beloved “children” was targeted and got kidnapped. He came just came back from the Guild Masters Council Meeting.

"Gihee", smirked Gajeel.

“Master”, everyone from the guild gasped.