Chapter XXVIX: Confrontation

I'm very very sorry for the long wait guys.....I was out of town for the past three days due to some family matters but it's over and I'm back and here's the newest chapter of the story.....I dedicate this chapter to Luvli_Grl.......enjoy reading everyone!!!!

Recap:

Gajeel and Wendy fought against two of the Jurener Private Guards - Clone Master Celesta and Smoke Manipulator Kurogane. They managed to defeat them with Levy and Lily's help. Kurogane's past lurks as well and they decided to admit defeat.

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Chapter XXVIX: Confrontation

“Now what is this place? I can’t see a thing!”, Natsu growled on a dim room.

“Natsu, where are you?”, Happy shouted.

“I’m right here!”, Natsu shouted back, flaming up his arm so Happy could trace him.

 “It’s so dark in here. I thought the marriage is starting so why is it dark?”, Happy asked.

“Maybe some power outage”, Natsu joked.

“I doubt that”, Happy said. Inside the dark room, a presence caught their attention.

“What’s that?”, Happy asked.

“Someone’s here”, Natsu ignited his fists to light up the room. When their eyes took notice of someone’s figure, their eyes widened in shock.

____________________________________________________________

“Tell me Titania, with that amazing power you have there, it’s a pity you’re an official guild’s lap dog”, Sarina mocked as she swayed her sword, followed by spears raining down on Erza.

“Well, I better be an official guild’s lap dog if I have my friends together with me than be a ruthless killer like you who have no sense of value!”, Erza growled, avoiding most of the spears.

“It’s good the you could avoid them Titania, but let’s see if it’s twice more!”, with that, Sarina pointed her sword above then casted it downwards. Erza tried to dodge, shield and block most spears with her two handed sword. Some spears pierced slightly on her flesh, making her wince on pain.

“You’re magic, it dissipates my speed and accuracy isn’t it?”, Erza grunted.

“I wonder about that? Is it me? Or was it this area?”, Sarina glared and smiled evilly at Erza.

“This place?”, Erza’s eyes widened. “So that’s why!”

Just then, Erza took notice of the writings not too far, covering the entire place. She knew full well what those are. “Good job Levy”, Erza thought.

“Wait, those are runes? You sly witch, you have a rune caster with you?”, Sarina angrily said.

“What if it is?”, Erza said in a teasing tone. Sarina was infuriated to this.

“Ahhh!”, Sarina shouted, launching yet another attack to Erza. “Re-equip, canon!”, Sarina changed her weapon to a canon and fired Erza. Erza dodged it. “Re-equip, Arrows!”, arrows rained down at where Erza is. Erza used Flight Armor to easily counter and dodge the arrows. “Lightning Rod!” Sarina exclaimed.

“Lightning Empress Armor!”, Erza re-equipped to the armor that can withstand lightning, the same she used in her encounter with Laxus.

Every time Sarina attacked and re-equip, Erza dodged and re-equipped her armors as well.