Chapter XXV: The Guardian of the Gate

Hi it's me again! This is the new chapter of The Terror of Losing Lucy Heartfilia and I dedicate this chapter to SakuraTurbulance18...I just hope you will all support me until the end guys...thanks for all your supports so far....I am really indebted to all of you.....Well, please enjoy reading the new chapter!!! As usual, please comment...^_^

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

__________________________________________________________________________

“There! I can almost see the gate!”, Happy declared.

“Good, let’s go”, Erza said.

“Everyone, this is where we part”, Levy suddenly stated as she change direction while running.

“What? Where are you going?”, Natsu asked.

“I have something to do. I’ll meet you guys inside once I finished it. Save Lu-chan for me!”, Levy shouted.

“Be careful!”, Erza shouted back.

“Will she be alright?”, Gray asked.

“Don’t worry, Lily came with her”, Happy said. Natsu and the others continued running.

“Lily, why did you suddenly decided to come with me?”, Levy asked the Exceed who is running by her side.

“I just thought for someone as little as you, you’ll need some company just in case there are still guard lurking around”, Lily said. “And Gajeel asked me too”, he thought.

“Oh, you know, you are starting to talk a lot like Gajeel, so similar and very arrogant as well”, Levy pouted. “But, that can be true. Thanks Lily”, Levy smiled. The Exceed smiled as well without looking at the solid-script mage.

Back to Natsu….

“We’re almost there, just….”, Happy stopped his sentence when he saw spears coming their way.

“What the?”, Erza’s eyes widened.

“Ice make, SHIELD!”, Gray created an umbrella-like shield above them just in time to save them from the rain of spears.

“What a warm welcome we have there”, Erza said.

“Gray-sama is so great!”, Juvia fidgeted.

“Yeah yeah”, Gray shrugged.

“Who goes there?”, Erza said, turning towards the gate.

“My name is Sarina and I’m quite surprise that all of you were still alive”, Sarina grinned at them seductively with spears appearing behind her back.

“So you’re the one who sent the welcoming graffiti. I must say that was something”, Erza smirked.

“Oh, that? That was just a show. Never mind that because you fairies will not pass this gate that easily”, Sarina said.

“Is that a challenge?”, Erza narrowed her eyes.

“Such cold glare, I believe you’re the famous Titania. You seem to be a very good opponent for me”, Sarina said coldly.

“It’s like another Erza”, Happy said.

“Likewise”, Erza commented.

“Having Titania as an opponent? It looks like I wouldn’t care even if they pass the gate after all. Not that I can’t handle you all by myself but I want to savour this fight. I’ll leave you to Tidus. Tidus and Minora will be able to handle you easily”, Sarina said as she swayed her hair back on her shoulders.