Chapter XXXV: Of Songs, Scarf, and Insignias

Really, I am really demanding for a better internet connection/....so here's the new chapter guys, I will not say anymore....please enjoy!...I dedicate this chapter to scaredheart.....thanks for supporting me!

♥LucyAshleyHeartfilia♥

____________________________________________________________

Recap:

Lucy's celestial spirits and even the Spirit King along with Melanie and Aurelie are joining hands to help Lucy get out from the vortex of subordination magic used by Yamino on her....Will it be enough to bring her back?

____________________________________________________________

Chapter XXXV: Of Songs, Scarf, and Insignias

____________________________________________________________

“Natsu”, Lucy closed her eyes and held her chest.

“Raaaaaaaah!”, Arthur’s grandfather yelled as he sent Natsu flying with his dark energy. “You can’t stop me boy, any moment now your friend will be fused inside this body. Give it up already!”

“No…..way……I won’t give up. Lucy’s still in there and I know she won’t give up either! I have to get her out of there”, Natsu grunted.

“Pathetic. Those feelings are exactly the reason why I hate admitting the fact that I once was human”, Arthur’s grandfather smugly said.

“Darn it, I…am….my body can’t move…..”, Natsu looked at Lucy’s still form. “Lucy”.

“Natsu….Natsu!”, Natsu heard Lucy’s voice but he didn’t see Lucy say anything.

“Lucy?”, Natsu gasped.

“Natsu!”, Lucy’s voice echoed again. Natsu practically jumped and made it to Lucy’s body.

“Lucy, can you hear me!”, Natsu shouted.

“Salamander!”, Tidus alerted Natsu when a dark energy was making its way to their direction.

“Hah!”, Minora absorbed it with Crucis. “Go!”, Minora ordered.

“We’ll help you”, Tidus said.

“Lucy, can you hear me!”, Natsu shook Lucy’s shoulder. From inside the vortex, Lucy felt a warm sensation in her shoulders. Natsu must have held it.

“Natsu! I can hear you!”, Lucy responded.

“Lucy, are you alright?”, Natsu replied.

“Natsu! Help me! I can’t get out of here!”, Lucy kept shouting inside the dark vortex she was in.

“What should I do? I don’t know how to get you out. Wake up Lucy!”, Natsu ordered.

“Idiot, I don’t know either!”, Lucy shouted back. Arthur was just stunned as he saw how well Lucy and Natsu’s bond reach each other.

“To think that they were able to…..reach each other”, Arthur gasped.

“We’ll find a way; I promise I’ll get you out of there. Wait for me Lucy!”, Natsu shouted.

“Alright”, Lucy nodded.

“Salamander, hurry up!”, Tidus grunted.

“Nero, if I made a connection outside, it’s not impossible to get out right?”, Lucy asked.