chapter 11

I stood their, right in front of Darry. The room had gone silent, no one said a thing. Darry just looked at me with a blank expression then quickly changed from blank to filled with rage.

He turned over his shoulder, at first I thought he was just gonna walk to his room but no. Next thing I know is Dallas is on the ground. Darry knocked him down with a punch, and continued to punch him multiple times. the gang ran to separate dally and Darry as fast as we could. time went in slow motion, every second felt like eternity of trying to just pull Darry and Dallas apart. My brother and the guy I'm head over heals for are almost killing each other I've seen Darry and Dallas debate and get into a few fights but I've never seen anything like this before.

"STOP. DARRY PLEASE. STOP. DARRY!''i yelled for Darry hoping he would stop. Their was blood everywhere, they where both going at it like wild animals. Me and the rest of the gang were trying to separate them but nothing they were too strong for us to separate. I kept trying to pull Darry's shoulder trying to get him off of Dally.''STOP IT STOP PLEASE" I yelled, tears started to escape my eyes without even knowing it. It felt like eternity for trying to separate both of them.

Steve tackled Darry on the ground. Finally they had stopped fighting my heart was slowing down but all of me was filled with anger. Dallas and Darry where both standing now. Dally's face was bruised and bloody and cut up he looked so damaged and so did Darry '' WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH BOTH OF YOU?'' I yelled at both of them "Mary wait." Dallas said sweetly garbing my hand before I pushed him away " don't touch her!" Darry told giving him a shove it. they where both about to start fighting again but the boys held them back right in time.

I walked out of the house tears streaming down my face. I couldn't believe what had just went down. Usually it would take so much to make me cry, I've never cried for anything or anyone. Shot I never even cried when my parents died. I was devastated when that happened, but I kept my head high trying not to look weak, but ever since then I've always wanted to just scream and cry in an open field just pour my heart out ,and yell at God for what happened for everything that happened and everything that's going on but I could never do that.

I had absolutely no clue where I was going I have no friends and no one to go to, but I knew where I wanted to go. The street was cold and dark, not a single soul was in sight. I've never wanted to be more alone than at that point in time. life was just upside down inside out right now. What else can go wrong? and with that thought it started to rain life just kept getting better and better.

I walked on the freezing cold Road not a single soul in sight. The road was completely dark and wet from the rain that was pouring down. The only light was the street light flickering trying to stay on.

I was shivering, it was freezing outside. I should have brought a Jack or something, you know just something to keep me at least warm and maybe even a little bit dry. I didn't know where I was going. I have zero friends and I'm walking away from my only family, but I knew where I wanted to go, I knew where my heart and soul was taken.

I looked over my shoulder just to check if any of the gang was following me but just as I suspected nobody not Dallas nor Darry nor anyone else from the game try to come chase after me to be honest it kind of hurt.

I walked for about a mile and a half until I got to the place that I wanted to be then my legs gave out crashing on the wet grass. Tears streaming down my face, I was right in front of my parent's grave! "why did you leave me? why? I can't take this anymore! please, I need help! Mama, I need help! I need your advice!" I cried and yelled for them, but they're never going to come back, ever. I miss them, my heart felt heavy and my tears were coming down. "I miss you, God, I miss you so much." I cried to them hoping they could hear me from Beyond...

I stayed at their grave for hours sobbing and crying, until I passed out on top of my mother's grave. No one from the game even cared to come and look for me.

************************

I woke many hours later, on a bed the room was completely empty no one in sight. I didn't recognize the room I have never been here in my life.

whose house was this am I kidnapped? where's Darry where's Dallas? where am I? how did I get here? whose house is this?

Those thoughts raced in my head, my heart's raced extremely fast getting scared and anxious at the same time until the door slowly opened. revealing the mysterious person who I'm taking me from the grave. Turns out it was Steve, I've never been to his house, never met his family. He's sodapop's best friend, but we didn't talk much. we never really did, he always kept more than himself and the rest of the gang.

"hey..." I told him making him jump he looked at me without saying a word then walk back out of the room "hey what the? okay leave me hanging Steve!" I told him getting out of bed to go and follow him "wait where are you going? How did you find me anyways? Does darry or dallas or anyone else from the gang know I'm at your place?" I asked him but he just stayed quiet "okay don't answer me then!" I told him he turned to look at me what the face of annoyance "I knew where you were all along! here's the thing Mary, I know you better than anyone else in the gang knows you, just saying!"

Those words cought me off gard
"I know you better than anyone else in the gang knows you!"

"So you knew i was gonna be at the cemetery?..." He shook his head 'yes' and it was silent after that untill..

"So you slept with dallas? Huh?" He said taking a sip from the gallon of milk he got from the refrigerator "so what if i did....." I told him getting angry "did it mean anything?" He added "of course it did." I told him he slammed him mild cart on the table now he was angry "why are you mad just because we slept together? Why do you even care?" I told him why the hell was he getting mad " because i care okay because i do!" He told him
"Wha? Why? Why does it even matter who i sleep with?" I told him both out voices getting louder by the second "BECAUSE!" he yelled "BECAUSE WHY?" I yelled back

"BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU! I ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, AND WHEN YOU TOLD DARRY YOU SLEPT WITH DALLAS. YOU BROKE MY HEART. YOU ARE EVERYTHING I WANT OKAY! AND I CARE. I CARE ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU DO! I ALWAYS WILL! I LOVE YOU AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. OKAY?! I'M HEAD OVER HEALS FOR YOU MARY DON'T YOU GET IT!
I LOVE YOU I ALWAYS WILL!"