chapter 15

*** Winston's P.O.V. ***

"Dallas Winston what a surprise!" I heard Tim say over the phone. "Yeah, Shepard how fast can u get over to the curtis' place? Its an emergency, man" I told him threw the phone trying to sound as calm as possible, but inside I just wanted to kill someone. I was losing it. I was losing my mind over mary. God, she has a hold on my heart that I cant break "15 gotta round up the boys!" He told me in a low cold tone "I'll see u here shepard." I told him and hung up the phone everyone in the gang even mary knew shepard had some crazy obsession with her, so he just as much as I wanted to find her.

* 20 minutes later *

I sat on the steps messing with my fingers just waiting till Shepherd and his gang got here.

I looked up to see two broken down cars coming to a sudden stop right infront of the house I stood up quickly "guys get out here!" I yelled to everyone inside, and in a flash they were all by my side even Darry.

We saw all of shepherds gang exit their cars and greeted us "dallas Winston hey man" I heard Tim say before giving me a man-hug. They all walked inside and waited for us to tell them what had happened.

After Darry and I spoke what happened to marry I turned to look at shepard he had no expression on his face. It was as if he got over Mary as if he didn't care mixed with 'oh, I know she's safe' but I didn't put much attention to it.

"So are you gonna help us or not?" Darry asked him harshly "yeah of course I am curtis!" He said with an up lifting voice "so you got a plan shepared?"

"We split up in 4 groups James, Brian, Chris, john y'all head up north look in every alleyway, every corner, every little crack ,ask everybody okay!two-bit, Steve, and soda you guys go with Lucas and rob and Richie y'all head south and Darry you take 4 guys with you and head west I'll head east with everyone except Dallas come with me were going east!" I looked up at Tim confused. 

" Shepard what the fuck?" i told him putting my hand on his shoulder, making him turn around to face me "what?" He asked sounding annoyed pushing my hand off "what do you mean what? what the fuck am I suppose to do nothing just wait and hope she's okay?"  "basically" he said before turning around and continuing to walk out that door "no fuck no Shepard you out of your mind i need to be the one being out their looking for her are you fucking with me man?" 

"dally I'ma be honest I'm with Shepard you should stay here just encase you get news on Mary or maybe even pony and johnny "   Two-bit butted in supporting Shepard and so did Sodapop.

"their right you know dally and your.... how do I put this your probably go on a killing spree if someone doesn't know what happened to her so just stay here well try to get a hold of you every hour giving you information on her okay..?" 

*Back to Mary's P.O.V*

"HELLO SHEPARD GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE SHEPARD YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" I banged on the door hoping Shepard or someone would here me and come help, but nothing! 

Last time Shepard was here he was being all sorts of creepy but thank god that psycho untied me from that chair holy cow my wrists were starting to hurt like a mother trucker "HEY ASSHOLE LET ME GO!" I yelled once again banging on the door still having faith he'll let me go or someone will come and help "shut the hell up princess!" I heard a guy on the other side of the door tell me.

I banged louder "hey dude let me out please common !" I told him pleading for his help "Can't do that princess, so quit banging!" God i hated being called that.

"quit being and asshole and let me go then I'll quit banging!" I snapped at him "you do realize if I let you go Shepard will literally kill me!"

"your point is?" I said sarcastically  

I pushed the door right beside the one i was banging to reveal a small opening greeted by a tall green eyed guy who look to be around 17 or 18

"Smart kid, but im still not letting you out of their, no matter how beautiful you look !" Well that took me off guard I would have said 'thanks' or something if we were in a different situations. 

"Eww!" I replied heading to the back if the room trying to figure out a way to break that rope that was holding the door closed.

The room was empty the only thing in here as a chair and a lighter but in my left ankle. I felt something, something that I always carry with me no matter where I go. I pulled out my beautiful black and gold switchblade which two-bit casually stole for me when i turned 7.

I headed back to the door pushing ever so slightly....

I pushed the door open and ran right out not even looking back.

"I'LL SHOT YOU IF YOU KEEP RUNNING! MARY STOP! DONT MAKE ME DO THIS!" He called out, so I instantly stopped and turned back around to look in his direction. "I'm not kidding take one more step and I will shot you, im not playing. Come here!" He demanded

"How do you expect me to go to you when you said you'll shit me if j take another step" I sarcastically questioned him.

"Quit being a smart ass and just come here!"

I took one step in front then turned and ran. I ran like my life depended on it which it did. I ran faster than ever before untill I heard a gun shot and my felt leg gave out.....