chapter 12

Don't forget to follow me if you like this story 💗

************************************

I stood their in shock
Steve was in love with me?

"No.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no. No. Listen steve you're with Eve she's a great girl, she loves and cares for you. keep her, she's the one for you okay!"
I told him trying to change his mind! 
"Okay, yes im with eve but I don't love her I'm with her so i can try to forget you." He told me calming his voice down. "I'm....sorry.....but I don't feel....the same." I told him turning my back around and walked out the door. "Mary wait!" I heard him call but completely ignore him.

Steve was in love with me. My brother's best friend was in love with me. The last  person I ever suspected to be in love with me, was in love with me. That's so weird to think that you never know who truly loves you, and who truly doesn't.

I walked up the steps and into the house it was quiet there was nobody here "hello, guys?" I asked loudly but not a single response
Their probably just at work I thought to myself. The house was messy, messier than I remember there booze laying around and  cigarette ashes and a broken glass bottle. what the hell happened when I left the house? is not usually this Messi, it used to be really clean before.... before....
mom and dad die.
I push the thoughts to the back of my mind, and walking to my room. I realized I had different clothes on. Steve must have changed me when I was asleep, the thought if that made me cringe. Steve dressing me oh god. I walk to the closet pulling out one of Darry's old ripped up shirts and pony's jeans with surprisingly fit!

As I was mid change my shirt and my pants were off and ready to jump in Darry and pony's old clothes. The door open quickly without a warning, Soda walks in"AHH SODA!" I yell at him and he walks right out of the room "DAMN IT SODAPOP!" I tell me "SORRY I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WHERE IN HERE!" I yelled right back i finished quickly in putting on my clothes and opened the door to see Sodapop "anyways i just wanted to tell you we where at the lot!" He told me heading for the door "is Darry and Dallas over their?" I asked him before he walked out "well Dally's over their and Darry when to work." He said and walked out the room
Okay lets just go...

I walked to the lot where I found Soda, steve, two-bit, and Dallas I was surprised oldest soda still hung out with Dallas even after I slept with him and he in Darry got into a  huge fight well.. That's soda for you he don't hate no one.

I walked closer to the group of guys in the first one to notice me was obviously Dallas, he just stared at me blank expression on his face. I just looked at him but try to ignore him as much as possible. God I love him but after everything that happens I don't think he loves me.

"So you really font hate me?" Dallas said, I turned to him thinking he was talking to me but he was talking to sodapop. "No." He said blaintly

They all stoped and looked right behind me. I quickly turned to see their was a car pulling up right next to us. It was a nice car, it was a soc car to be more exact. We are about to get jumped by some Soc's or so we thought I turn to look back at the guys who are already jump those darn soc's. When the door opened it was a girl, not just any girl a red-headed soc. She looked familiar, very familiar. I turned back to look at the guys who were still planning on jumping her, even though two of those guys knew who she was. It was cherry Valance.

"Don't." I hear two-bit say right behind me. She walked closer to us, I never realized how red her hair was. She looks like a decent girl. she was like a super soc. why was she over here? Why was she on the Northside?  We could have jumped you if you wanted to but we didn't. "Hey two-bit"  she said sweetly. Her hair and dress moved to once side thanks to the wind. she was really pretty, but she was a soc. "Hey, what are you doing in this part of town?" Two-bit asked her. She smiled "i just wanted to see how you guys are. After everything that happened." Did they know? Did the guys know that pony and johny killed a soc? "Yeah we got news yesterday mornin. They killed a bob. Uhm whats his face." Two-bit said "-sheldon. Bob sheldon." Cherry interrupted him "did you know him?" I asked her, i felt dally's eyes on my and i saw cherry kept looking at him "yes, actually he was my boyfriend.." That left us speechless pony and johny killed Cherry's boyfriend that why she was here to yell and scream at us for killing her boyfriend but we didn't have anything to do with that.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I told her honestly "no it okay he saw asking for it." I was expecting crying but not that response. She was something else. "Anyways i just wanted to say That at the court ill say that they were the ones that started it all and ponyboy and johny just fought back in self defence." He told us we just shook our heads in agreement "oh and I'm also here to warn  y'all not to walk alone or else you will get jumped by the soc's and that there's going to be a rumble here at the vacant lot in a couple of weeks just settle the whole territory thing just wanted you guys to know ahead of time." She was on our side what a surprise.

I turned to look at Dallas whose gaze was right on me. I looked at him for a few seconds and he gave me a smirk not just any kind of smirk his dangerous smirk. then he turned back the Cherry "hey what about we go to the dingo and grab a few cokes?" That bastard was trying to get me jealous and the worse part of it all was that it was actually working "Go to hell." She told him, he turned back to look at me and i gave him an angelic smirk. He turned back to cherry "Oh common." He asked her again. She looked at him and actually started to consider his offer. I looked at both of them surprised and little hurt honestly. Before, Cherry could respond I walked away. I don't want to hear her response. I don't want to see him it hurts it really really does.

I walked away from the Gang, I was heading home. I can't take that anymore being around him just hurt like hell. I walk down the road completely ignoring what Cherry Valance I said about not walking alone but I don't care she pissed me off anyways all soc did. I didn't even turn around to see who was following me, I don't even bat an eye. I kept walking even after I heard a car pull up right behind me, but I don't care I was so focused on Dallas and Cherry that I didn't even realize that there was a car. It stopped and I heard some guys get out I wish I had enough time to run but I didn't next thing I know I have three guys on me. " get off of me, leave me alone, Dallas. Dallas.Dallas." I yell for help and luckily I see Dallas in the distance running over here but he's too late. the guys grab me and tape my mouth shut so I can't yell anymore and I get thrown in the back of a van...