17

BILLIE'S POV

" OK everyone I have surprise the I want to bring out on stage now, He is a friend of mine welcome Lil Xan to the stage" I yell into the microphone. I turn around to face backstage to give Diego his cue. I see him nod his head begin to run out on stage.

" Hello LA" Diego yells into the mic. everyone in the crowd is screaming

" Let' just thank this amazing girl for bringing me out on stage tonight"

Diego turns to face me with mic near his mouth

" But Belly , you know I am going to have steal your show tonight right"

" D, don't call me that name during my shows and two stop lying to yourself, you know I am the better performer"

" Ok, BELLY, lets put it to the test, so I am going to perform one of my songs and until you guys already saw Billie perform you. at the end we will see which artist got the loudest amount of cheers."

I direct the Dj to start playing the beat to betrayed. I really loved this song so much it was amazing and slow and different.

At the end of the song, we wanted to find out the better performer and it ended in a tie, sadly.

*backstage*

" Hey, Belly do you want to go grab some food with Maia and I" Diego asks

" Yeah totally let me just get my stuff"

--------------------------------------------------------------
                               DIEGO'S POV
" Billie, did I tell Diego is taking me to New York"
" No, that is real cool because I have to go out there for TRL"
" That's why we are going, when do go on" Maia says
" well  I go on the 10th"
" we go on the 9th" I say
" well we will see you there"
As soon as we left the building the lights were flashing so much. My eyes started to burn  and my head started pounding. I tried to keep my focus away from the cameras but I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. I was going to have a panic attack. I pulled up one of my hoodie strings and put it in my mouth I started chewing and chewing but it was helping.
"Maia, can we go please quickly"  I whisper
She knew exactly what was happening, she turns to face Billie and explains to her what is happening.  They both do the best the can to protect me from the paparazzi. Luckily for me 2 mins later we were at the car. I got in the backseat so I can lay down.
"Baby, I need the keys"Maia says
I grab the keys from my back pocket and hand them to her. And fall asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE : I KNoW THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER SHITTY I WANTED TO EXPERIMENT. WELL THANKS FOR 1,600 READS, LOVE YOU GUYS. ALSO XANARCHY FANS WHO IS READY FOR TOTAL XANARCHY TO DROP IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. BECAUSE I AM I WANT TO HEAR THE SECOND PART OF BETRAYED IT OS CALLED DECEIVED.