30

DIEGO'S POV

" Where is Maia have you seen her?"I ask Daniel.

"Shut the music off"I yell to the DJ
"Everyone be quite"I yell in a serious tone.
MAIA'S POV
I can Diego yell through the microphone for everyone to shut up. This was my one and only chance and I have to do it right.
"DIEGOOOOO" I yell at the the top of my lungs
"Hel"My words were cut off by a T-shirt
" beautiful beautiful Maia don't call his name you are mine" Jack says while removing the T-shirt from my lips.
DIEGO'S POV
"Daniel you heard that"
" Yeah I did"
Steven, Daniel, Trippie, Ayleks are searching the whole club. I am walking towards the back and I hear mumbling. I wave my hand up towards the rest of the group to  indicate that Maia is behind the door.I made sure Steven talked to the manager and say that he should escort everyone out of the club until notice.It probably a  took a lot of convincing but it was worth it. I started to muffled yelling. I couldn't stand it. Daniel and both kick down the door with guns blazing.

MAIA'S POV 

I see Daniel,Diego,and Trippie with guns in there hand, Steven has bat and Ayleks with a beer bottle.

" Let go of Maia before we shoot your ass" Diego yells

" You guys won't shoot me"

" Yes we will, I don't you think about it. I saw all those faces you were giving  me  at the airport and I didn't like it and I didn't like you."

I am not  going to lie I am happy that Diego can tell bad vibes it was something I was never good at, but what Diego is doing now it can ruin is career. Even though I want Diego by my side all the time.I want him to help and  love ,but I won't ever take his music, his life from him.

" Diego,Daniel,and Trippie, everyone just relax. I don't love Diego I never did I just wanted his money and clout. I am in love with Jack even though we just met, I want to be with him. I am so sorry to say this but I will just stay with Jack" 

Thank you guys so much for over 10k reads I just want to tag one readers that have been constantly been reading 

Dede4life2004

Indira769

daddylilskies

babydickassniggazion

thank you guys for voting and competing on my story I hope you guys will till the end.