29

DIEGO'S POV
*group chat- steven, trippie redd, 69*
Me: guys, need you to pull up at 9 Highline ballroom. Completely loaded
                                           Headass steve🖕:why and sure
                        Daniel(69): my nigga I would help but why.
                         Trippie: Hell yeah anything from my lil bro. Ayleks is coming though
Me: well Maia became friends with this guy named jack at the airport and I don't trust him.
                      Daniel(69): so we on some undercover shit nigga Im in.
                        Trippie: ok see u
                        Headass steve🖕:ok see you
Me: Thanks bye.

"Maia, Ayleks is coming with redd"
" I figured so they are glued to each other, well I am going to go get ready"
"You have like three hours" I  say
" I live with you, you know how long it is going to take"

-Time skip-

"Maia, please text your friend to hurry up because I am so ready to get fucked up now"

"Ok I will call him, bye"

---------------------------------

"Nigga, how are we planning this night out, cause I got my whole back up" Daniel says (69)

" Tonight isn't about me not trusting Maia it is about not trusting a Jack's British ass, we gave me dirty looks when we met at the airport and I didn't like it so now I am going to keep an eye on him"

"ok we ready" Steven says

MAIA'S POV

Me: hey are you near by

Jack: Yeah I am on my way

Me: Ok good because Diego,Daniel, trippie,Ayleks like really want to go in but are waiting for you.
                                    Jack: I am walking up the stairs now do you see me
Me: yeah I see you.
"Hello there Maia" Jack says while hugging me
" Hello"
I walk Jack over to the rest of the group to introduce him.
JACK'S POV
"This is Daniel, he is known as the rapper 6ix9ine" Maia says while pointing to a guy with rainbow hair and grill with to many 69 tattoos and a blunt in his hand.
"This is Trippie Reds and his girlfriend Ayleks" Maia say while pointing to a guy with red hair face tattoos and blunt, while hugging a girl I think is Ayleks. Not going to lie Aylek was gorgeous, but how could she date him?
" And umm that is Steven and Diego, you know Diego but this is Steven" Maia pointed to the black guy next to Diego, and let me tell you Steven looked high as fuck,but looking at the rest of Diego and Maia's friends he probably was.
"Jack" Diego yelled in my face distracting me from my thoughts
"Are you ready to have fun"
"Mmhm" I nod my head."
"LiL Xan Fuh Yo BIh"everyone yells including Maia.
" Nahh no more bih for me I got Maia"Diego said right before giving Maia a kiss on the lips. I'm not gonna lie I was jealous. I was jealous an ugly ass kid can get a girl like that.
DIEGO'S POV
I have had a few blunts and a couple of drinks but let me tell you I was ready. Ready for anything that's was going to happened.
"Everyone,we have a group of amazing artist here with us tonight, we have someone that always does a show here when he is in New York. .this song goes out to him" The DJ yelled. Then the beat of Betrayed started to play. Not going to lie I am not sure if it was the high just kicking in but I was hype. A few minutes later I was in stage performing with the whole gang.
MAIA'S POV
I always love going to clubs with Diego because we rarely go,but when we do he turns the place up, and he is high,so it is funny watching him stumble a little while he 'performs'. I take a video and post it on Instagram.

(I know this isn't a club but imagine all the people he brought Are on stage and he is a lil cross faded and he switched songs)
Maia_kween: always rapping.
User1:is that 69
User2:Diego knows everyone
User3:he looks high
User4:^he is high off cans
User5:@user4 shut the hell up he isn't
Comments disabled.
"Hey do you want to go someplace quite?" I hear from behind me, I turn around to face the person,and he puts his over my mouth,and walks me out to the back of the club and throws me on to a couch.
"You are finally mine"