36

VALENTINA'S POV

No one saw me leave the house this morning. I wrote  a letter to Diego, Sui, my mom, and Maia. I grabbed the hoodie Diego let me wear that day we went out. I was outside on my block running as fast as I can with tears in my eyes. My vision became very blurry, but I didn't stop. I ran past all of the speeding cars on the road. My feet were getting heavy but I continued to run and run and run. Everything I had in pocket went flying out, but I didn't care anymore. I knew it wasn't going to be worth anything to me anymore. I stopped running until I made it to the bridge that connected my school to the rest of the Redlands. I pulled out the container of Xanax, and swallow all of them dry.

DIEGO'S POV
I was running as fast I possibly could. I didn't want her to leave my life for ever.

VALENTINA'S POV
I start leaning over the edge. I feel my insides burning from the Xanax. I lift one leg over the edge of the bridge ready to leave this life.
"DON'T" someone yelled. I turn around and face the person. It is Diego. His green eyes shinning in the sun. You can tell in his eye he was upset. I moved my mouth to say sorry. I flipped my body over the edge of the bridge. I crashed into the water and slowly felt my life going away. My head hit a rock and everything went black.

Author note: I hope you guys like this chapter. I know it is sad,but  this needed to happened so the story can lead up to the ending i have planned. I also wanted to give _unkownwriter_05 a shoutout because they read this book plus their book danger is my fucking life right now it is so good so different and original plus every-time  i read a part i shake and re read it because it is so good.