32

DIEGO'S  POV

-3months later-

I can't take it anymore, Valentina is taking Xanax and Maia left me for some British kid. Even though Maia left me I still love her, but when she tries to get in contact with me to 'explain' why she left I ignore it. I left LA  and moved back into Redlands to help Valentina and my mother. I was so sad when I got a call from my mother that Valentina almost overdosed on Xanax. and then went to the hospital. I have been in this position,and it was dreadful. I am not going to lie I wasn't do so well my self. I have been taking Norcos,percs and drinking lean. I am not proud of what I am doing, so I never told anyone. But it should be ok I am not going against my whole xanarchy movement thing. I don't want to talk to anyone about this. I haven't talked to Ethan,Jess,Steven about anything, including the Valentina situation. I just really need Maia.

------------------------------------------------

"Diego" my mother yells 

"Yes momma"

"I am going out to get some stuff for the house, Watch Valentina for me"

" of course"

and she slams the door.

MAIA'S POV

I have been in California 4hours. I finally left London, I left Jack I was done with lying. I love Diego Leanos no one else, not even my parents. I just hope he still loves me and forgives me. I go by Diegos apartment building. I go to the floor he lives on and walk towards his apartment. I still have a Key and everything, but until the stuff in NYC have happened I felt like I should just knock. I knock like 10 times on the door and there was no answer. I go in my bag and get the key, and once I walked in I died inside. There were empty pill bottles all over the floor. Hennessy bottles, lean containers,empty backwood wrappers.All I think about is did Diego do all of these  drugs at once? Is he dead? Did he do thins because of me? 

I continue to look around the apartment, and he isn't there. The only other place I think he is right now is with Candy and Valentina in Redlands. I go back towards the entrance pick up my purse and head out. I lock the doors to the apartment and head to the car.

-In Redlands-

I get out of my car and head for the front door. when I get to the door I just stand in front of the door. I was too afraid to knock. I was too afraid for Diego's reaction. I was to afraid to hear the words he is dead. I was afraid of everything that could happened, but I sucked it up. Right before I put my knuckles on the wooden door it flings open. And Candy in standing there, right in front of me with tears in her eyes. She knew why I left, I told her when Diego wouldn't answer any of my messages. I just didn't want al of the Leanos' mad at me.

" When did you get here" 

" I came back 4 hrs ago, I just have to see the love of my life again"

" I know, I know, I have missed you so much, a lot of stuff happened and Diego needs you, he won't admit it but he does, he is upstairs in his room" Candy says to me while we are hugging

"Thank you so much, for believing me and always being there for me"

"No problem, no go and talk to Diego"

DIEGO'S POV

I am laying on bed, listening to u said by lil peep scrolling through my phone.

*knock knock* 

I pause my music, and turn my phone off. I put it down on the bed and get up to answer the door. Once I open the door I see Maia standing in the doorway with tears in her eyes.I let go of the door, and hug my babygirl. She came when I needed her the most, and that is all that matters at the end of the day. I just hope she hasn't seen or know anything that has been going on with me since she left.

AUTHORS NOTE: SORRY MY CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN SLACKING  AND ALL BUT HERE IS A BETTER CHAPTER TO MAKE IT UP. I FEEL REALY BAD FOR CLIFFHANGERS AND STUFF I FELT LIKE A COMPLETE ASSHOLE, BUT THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF DRAMA. YOU GUYS GET REAY TO SEE WHAT IS COMING.