19

MAIA'S POV

I wake up in my bed next to Diego with a pounding headache. I don't remember anything that happened last night all I remember was Brielle and I smoked a few blunts and drank some Hennessy. SHIT. I am hoping Brielle and I left the house clean because then Diego would make such a big deal about how I alway leave the penthouse messy, and how I always get fucked up to easily. To be honest though both of those problems were caused because Diego is the one that leaves the house empty and sometimes I clean it or when I am gone and he makes a mess he calls the cleaning lady. The reason why I get fucked up so easily is because of The Leanos Rehabilitation Center. Even though part of that was my fault. I wanted to make up for the mistake I made so I decided to make him breakfast.I started getting up from the beds I go and make the food but I felt Diego tug on my arm to pull me back down.

"Baby let me go downstairs"

" Not after you and Brielle left the penthouse like you guys did last night" Diego mumbles

Shit I knew this was going to happen.

*Ding* 

" Baby your phone" I said to Diego 

" Can you check who it is?"

I pick up the phone and go into text messages and read the text out loud 

Stat: Xan don't forget we are dropping the album tonight, and I wanted to say I am really happy for you. You have come such a far way from when I met you and you should be happy. I am that you are still alive after all that drama about a couple years ago. I hope you luck with Maia I know you really love her just don't fuck it up. So see you tonight.

"Diego, it completely slip my mind that your album was dropping tonight. I am son happy for you baby" I said while jumping on the bed to straddle Diego. Diego stared to sit up and he rubbed his eyes. I really wanted to know though what started meant by he was still alive after that problem a couple years ago but that was for another time.

"Baby, I think I never told you about album because I wanted I to be a surprise " Diego said in his morning while trying kiss my forehead.

DIEGO'S POV

I am surprised Maia didn't say anything about the part of the text of where stat said he was happy I as still alive even after what happened. Maybe it is coming later and whatever 

" Diego lets go get breakfast, I will pay" Maia whines while snapping me out of my thoughts 

" we are going to get breakfast but I am paying end of discussion"

" but Diego I wanted-"

" I am paying I should always pay no matter what" I know if I wanted to end this conversation I knew I had to get away. so I decided to get ready. I took a quick shower I put some jeans and a sweatshirt and walked downstairs to get my shoes on.

"Maia can you tie my shoes" I ask while looking down at my feet.

"yep"

I sat down on the steps and watched Maia tie my shoes.

* skip to when they are getting breakfast*

"So what are we going to do once your album, drops" Maia asks while popping a French fry in her mouth.

" I don't know I haven't really planned anything because of you" I said while snatching a fry from her plate

" haha very fun- ayyyyyyy that was my fry. no gift for you anymore"

" what gift" 

" I am no longer telling you and probably will never give it to you" 

"nooo please still give it to me and tell me.... I am really sorry" I whine 

" I will think about it"

"ookkkkk at least you are thinking about it"

* They are back home* 

MAIA'S POV

M: Hey you are still coming to Diego's album, party?

 pEEEEEPers: yeah I will do anything for my bestie 

M: Good he is such a big fan of you.

pEEEEEPers: ok.i wil see you tonight M  

AUTHORS NOTE: WELL SORRY FOR A SHITTY UPDATE I WILL MAKE A BETTER ONE BUT DIEGO MEETING PEEP IS FOR THE SAKE OF HIM DROPPING TOTAL XANARCHY. I JUST REALLY LOVE THAT WHOLE ALBUM AND MY FAV SONG ON THERE IS DECEIVED. AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR 3.2K JUST LAST WEEK I WAS HAPPY TO HIT 1K SO THANKS.