45

DIEGO'S POV

For Months, no actually years. I felt like I needed Maia. That we always belonged with each other. When we were in New York I was going to propose to her during my show the second night, but you know what happened. Since we haven't seen each other in the time she was gone. I gave up. I felt like we had to start all over again, but knowing that she was always checking up on me during the coma. Even if she wasn't I California she was always there for me, and want her by my side for the rest off my life. I just hope she wants to be with me as much as I want her. Well until I am still a little crippled I call  Steven to help me out.

--Phone Call--

Me: Steven I need your help today

Steven: Yeah bruh with what

Me: I decided to make the move tonight, Maia is hanging out with Ethan all day, can you run some errands for my crippled ass

Steven:sure bruh*laughs* what you want me to do

Me : stop by the jelwers same place I went with you and Valentina Too pick yup the ring. Then go to the flower shop and by 3 dozen pink roses and 1 dozen of whit roses. I will pay you back for the roses once you drop them off

Steven: ok I will be at your house around 8

Me: Thank you man I owe you bye.

--End of Phone Call--

I am so ready for tonight. It is the the night that our relationship take the next step, and I am ready with no regrets.

MAIA'S POV

I lied to Diego. I know what I did was wrong, but I had to do it. I didn't want him just waking up from a coma and being reminded his sister killed herself, and now me getting sick. He doesn't need that stress, and anxiety. I only went Ethan because the week he was with me on tour he saw it happen.When we finally pull up the doctors office I get out the and stand by the entrance. Here goes nothing.

*After check up*

" Are you ok what happened?"Ethan asks me while walking towards me.

" Ethan, I have stage 0 Leukemia" I say in complete tears. Ethan pulls me into a hug, and walks me to the car.

How was I going to tell Diego without worrying him. How am I going to explain that the babies will live through the birth, and I may not. How was I going to tell Diego, I might die at any moment. He doesn't need this. Our family and friends don't need this.

*After the Car Ride with Ethan*

Once we finally pulled up to the building, I wasn't able to speak. I was so scared to see what will happen. I walk into the building go into the elevator and make it to the 42 floor. I get out of the elevator with Ethan. I pull out my keys from pocket and open the door. I walk in the dim lighted apartment. From the corner of my eye I see Ethan pull out his phone. The floor is covered in pink rose petals that that are inside lit candles. The trail leads to the balcony outside. I follow it to see a Diego in a tux (first time for everything). I cover my face with my hands. I feel tears of happiness run down my face. I stand right in front of Diego.

" I would go down one knee, but you know that is a challenge for me"Diego says. I giggle into the palms of my hands and smile.

" Maia Elizabeth Jackson, ever since I met you I felt like you always belonged with me. All throughout middle school and the months I stayed in high school and when you would visit me. My feelings got stronger and turned into love. You have always been there for me think and thin. Even when you were gone. I learned you do it to help me. Maia will you always stay by my side, and be the love of my life by marrying me"

"Diego I................ ......"

Authors Note:To find the answer read the second book it is called Cross my Heart, and hopes to die(It is on my profile. Thank you guys for reading this really appreciate all of your reads.

I want to shout this chapter out to @kmcn850 for putting my book in your Crap reading list. I really love how you think it is ok to put someones book that some one writes on for almost everyday and works hard on (except editing which I don't quite care for yet, but later) in a library called crap. When you never wrote  shit on your account. To all future haters of my book if you don't like it don't be a lil shit and put it in a reading list called crap, just message me. I love your kind words. So much love towards that user.

I am petty as fuck, just remember that. Thank you guys all again for reading my story I hope you guys read the second book in the series if that book doesn't so many reads I will just transfer it here again.
love you guys