Chapter I: Where are you?

Miguel POV

The sun was shining brightly this morning, the sky was an endless blue from above and the clouds show a fair weather. The morning was great but I don't feel that way.
‎"Mama, can I go to the plaza today?" I grinned at my mama.
‎"Sure mijo... You've been going to the plaza a lot Miguel." My mama said and smiled.
‎"Oh I was just looking for someone there. I haven't seen her for a long time." I looked down at my shoes and my smile disappeared.
‎"Haven't seen who?" She turned around to face me.
‎"My best friend... (Y/n)..." I said. She puts a hand on my chin and lifts my head so she can look at my face.
‎"It's alright Miguel... You can go look for her in the plaza but be back before sunset OK?" She said.
‎"Thanks mama... Love you..." I did a quick peck on her cheek and fetched my guitar before going to the plaza.

~~~~~~~~

The last time I saw (Y/n) was a month ago and I haven't heard of her from anyone. She haven't showed up to me and I really miss her. I tried to check her in her house but she wasn't there. I tried to ask people who knew her but they have no idea where she is. I already circled the entire Santa Cecilia but I still can't find her... I'm not going to give up until I find her. That's what you should do right? If you like someone you won't give up on them? That's definitely what I'm going to do... How long it takes...
‎But still, I don't understand why she disappeared so suddenly... Was it something I did? 

~~~~~~~

Once I reached the plaza, music filled up my ears and the place was crowded with people and mariachis. I ran towards the spot where me and (Y/n) used to stay. It was a small tree and we seat under it. Once we're here, I play my guitar for her and she would smile and listen to me pluck the strings on my guitar. We sing together as a duo and we would sleep here if we get tired... I really miss (y/n)... Her smile, her laugh, her voice, her face...
‎I sighed and sat under our tree. I began to tune my guitar and pluck the strings. The song I'm gonna play was (Y/n)'s favorite... It was named Porque... We used to sing it together and I would hear her beautiful voice... Someday, I hope I can hear her again. I began to play the song and I hummed the intro

Estoy sola en el cuarto
No puedo dormir
Estoy pensando en
El dolor que yo senti

¿Por qué yo te amé?
Quien desapareció como una pompa.
¿Por qué yo te escogí?
Ahora mi corazon sufre.

Lo que deseo es muy simple.
Que sientas lo que yo sentí.
Pido un milagro que el tiempo atrase.
Que sea justo el mal.

En mis rezos, yo pido
Que yo te olvide por siempre.
Te di el todo
Ahora ya arrepiento

After my song, I stood up from where I was sitting and decided to go to (Y/n)'s house. I tried going there multiple times to see if she's back home but no... The door was locked and I don't want to break her window... But now that's what I'm going to do. I reached her lonely house and I climbed up the window and smashed it open. Jumping inside, I stepped on the broken pieces of glass as I look around.
‎I walked up the stairs to see her room door half-open so I took the door knob and opened it completely. Her room was neat and tidy like no one has slept there for a long time. I looked around to find for some clues like some notes, letters or stuffs that could mean something. I giggled when I realized I was acting like a detective or so... Well we can't be all serious all the time right? A little play time wouldn't hurt.
‎ I realized that there was nothing in the room so I turned around to leave when suddenly, something caught my eyes... Something glowing under the bed... I knelt down to take a peek and saw a small machine lying there. I took it out and examined it. There was a button on the surface of the metal object that says Time Leap... Hesitating, I closed my eyes, slowly placed my fingertips ontop of the button and carefully pushed it... Then I felt something weird... Like I was brought to a different place I'm not famillar with.

~~~~~~~~~