Chapter II: Vocaloids?!

A/n: I drew a picture of Miguel and the rest of the Vocaloids since you can't find this in the internet. (I think?)
Anyways, have fun reading the story!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Miguel POV
I felt weird after pressing the button... Like I was thrown into a different place I don't know... Slowly, I opened my eyes and saw that I wasn't in (Y/n)'s room anymore I was in this room where everything was... Futuristic? I began to panic and I felt my heart racing...
‎"W-Where am I?!" I questioned myself. I don't know this place! H-how do I go back?! Wait... W-where's the small machine?! I tried to search for it when the door swung open.
‎ There stood a girl with short yellow hair and a big white bow on the top of her head. She stared at me with suprise as I did the same to her. Another girl came and was about to ask what she was looking at when she saw me and stared. She has the same hair length and color as the other only in a ponytail and she's much more taller.
‎"W-Who are you?" The girl with the bow asked.
‎"H-Hola! I'm M-Miguel Rivera!" I stuttered. Who are this people? They don't look Mexican to me! I mean... Yellow hair? Blue eyes? And why do they dress like that? Am I in a different dimension or something? I don't know!!
‎"Oh I'm Rin and this is Len! His my twin brother!" She pointed at the gi- I mean the boy beside her and both smiled at me.
‎"B-brother?" I questioned.
‎"You thought I was a girl did you?" Len frowned and his smile faded.
‎"Oh... Uhm... Lo siento..." I scratched the back of my neck and smiled nervously.
‎"Nah it's alright! Why are you here? Where did you come from?" Len asked.
‎"Well I'm from Santa Cecilia, Mexico... and I was looking for my best friend in her house cause she was gone for a month and no one knows where she is... I found a small machine under her bed and pressed the button on it and here I am..." As I said that, both of them exchanged glances and Len facepalmed.
‎"Oh no! I think you found my Time Leap!" Rin covered her mouth with her hands.
‎"T-Time Leap? That's what I read from the machine!" I said my heart beating fast.
‎"Look! The machine's broken!" Len pointed behind me and he was right! The machine was smoking and sparks came out.
‎"H-How can I go home?!" I asked them panicking more now.
"I can fix it... Though... It will take a long time... Len, show him to the others and tell them what happened. I'll be in the lab fixing this trouble maker!" Rin took the machine and raced out to the lab she's talking about.
‎"Come Miguel! I'll show you to the others!" Len held my shoulder and dragged me towards their living room. A group of people was sitting down a couch and their attention was placed to me. There was a teal haired girl in pigtails, pink haired woman, A blue haired man eating ice cream and a drunk brown haired woman holding a bottle of... Sake? It was written in the bottle.
‎"Who's that Len?" The teal girl asked.
‎"I'm Miguel Rivera!"

No POV
‎"Miguel Rivera? You're Hector Rivera's great great grandson right?" The blue haired male asked.
‎"Si señor!" Miguel took a small step forward with hope.
‎"I've heard about you! You were a great musician!" The blue haired said and smiled.
‎"Yea... You're the one who went to the Land of the Dead!" The pink haired said. Miguel gave them a nod and the brown haired gasped.
‎"B-but how is this possible?! You lived a long long long time ago!" The brown haired woman sat up straight.
‎"W-what?! B-but I..." Miguel's brown eyes grew wide and his legs grew weak that he needed to hold Len's arm for support.
‎"Guys! Listen! Stop freaking Miguel out! He found Rin's Time Leap and you know what happened next." Len said and patted Miguel's back to comfort him.
‎"Speaking of Rin, where is she?" The teal haired teen asked.
‎"She says she's in the lab fixing the machine." Miguel said.
‎"Anyways, I'll introduce you to them." Len said and held Miguel's shoulder.
‎"That teal girl is Miku. She's a cheerful girl and really likes to sing and perform. That's Luka, the pink haired. She serves us our mother here. That's Kaito, the blue haired. He likes to eat ice cream and a fun person to be with. That over there is Meiko, the brown haired. She likes to drink a lot of Sake." Len pointed at the person he introduced and they would gladly wave at Miguel and say "Hi" in different ways. Miguel showed his one dimpled smile at everyone and he sat down the couch with Len.
‎"So basically, we're called the Vocaloids! We perform in front of many people." Len said.
‎"Y-You do?! So you're all musicians then!" Miguel's smile widens.
‎"Yes! There's another musician here but she's not a member of the Vocaloids... She says she's too shy to perform in front of people so she only sings for herself." Miku said while playing with her hair.
‎"Oh... Who is she?" Miguel asked.
‎"Our maid... It's such a waste if she'll keep her talent to herself. We tried encouraging her but we failed to change her mind." Kaito said and finished his last bite of ice cream.
‎"Want something to drink? I can ask our maid for some." Luka asked Miguel.
‎"Sure... Thank you." Miguel smiled shyly.

‎"(Y/n)!! (y/n)!! Come here for a second deary!" Luka called out to their maid.