Chapter III: Can't remember...

A/n: I drew a picture of what your maid uniform would look like! But if you want, you can choose your own style! The image above is just a sample and you don't like it, it's fine.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Miguel POV
I felt my heart race as my eyes landed on a figure entering the room. A female with (h/l), (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and a black dress with a white apron. I... I finally found her! After so many days of looking for her, my hard work didn't go to waste after all! I forgot everything that I missed from her because she's already standing in front of me... Smiling that same smile she always showed me everytime I play my guitar... But... Why is she here? Did she used the Time Leap to? I found the machine under her bed so maybe yes? But that doesn't matter anymore! I'm more than happy to see her! I've missed her so much!

"(Y/n)!!" I stood up from where I was sitting and everyone's eyes focused on me. I was expecting her to yell back my name and pull me in her tight embrace when...
‎"Uhm... D-Do I know you?" The words that escaped (Y/n)'s mouth made my racing heart to stop pounding in my chest. I felt gravity balanced itself on my shoulders. It was so heavy, my feet can't keep me standing.
‎"I-I'm M-Miguel... D-Don't you... Remember me?" I stuttered and felt tears forming at the corners of my eyes.
‎"N-No... But I'm glad we met! Mucho gusto Miguel!" She offers her hand for a shake and gave me a happy grin. Without replying, I slowly held her soft-skinned hand... The touch stings and sent sparks throughout my body. Oh how I missed her warmth, her touch... I don't understand? Why did she forget? I thought... I tought we're best friends?
‎Our hands shake and Luka cleared her throat. Both of us looked at the pink-haired woman.

‎"(Y/n) deary, can you get us some treats? Miguel here wants something to drink." (Y/n) gave her a nod and left the room to go to the kitchen. As soon as she disappeared, my eyes fell to the floor and my body flopped down beside Len who was looking at me concerned.
‎"Miguel, you told me about something that you were looking for your best friend before you time leaped here..." Len's arms rested on his thighs and he looked at me with concern.
‎"Si... (Y/n) was my best friend! She was the one I'm looking for... I don't understand... Why did she forget me?" I wiped the tears with the sleeve of my red jacket before it runs down my cheeks.
‎"Are you sure she's the one you're looking for? Maybe it was just coincidence that she looks like your best friend." Miku stopped playing with her hair and tried to make contact with my eyes.
‎"No! She was my best friend! I bet she time leaped as well since I found the machine under her bed... But why? Why did she forget me?" I kept my eyes glued on the floor.
‎"Are you sure she's the one? Have you looked everywhere for her?" Kaito asked
‎"Si! I've circled the entire Santa Cecilia looking for her. I've waited for her to come home! I never gave up until I found her because I was so desperate of being with her again! I can't stand waking up every morning and realizing that she won't be here! It hurts you know?" My eyes blurred with tears as it flows like a river down my cheeks. I felt my heart break and my body was too heavy to even move my hands and wipe my tears.
‎"Miguel..." Len saw the pain in me but maybe he doesn't know how to comfort me. Well, nothing can comfort me now... Only (Y/n) remembering me...

‎"Aww... You must love her so much Miguel..."

My head shot up and my eyes met Meiko's. My heart that broke and stopped beating seems to pound in my chest and my face went into a blushing mess.

‎"Hmm... You said you searched the entire Santa Cecilia for her and even waited for her a long time. You said you never gave up 'till you find her... You do love her huh? Alot actually..." Luka said and wiped the tears on my cheeks.
‎"I'm not really sure... I mean I don't know alot about love... I'm only 12!" I said.
‎"Don't worry Miguel! You'll know the meaning of love the more you feel it! Love is just a word... Until someone gives it a meaning..." My eyes shifted to Kaito...analyzing the things he had said. Maybe he was right... The more I feel love, the more I get to know what it really means... And if love is just a word, then I have to wait for (Y/n) to give me the meaning...