Extend ending: The best boyfriend? (Part 1)

A/n: Hello! Sorry if this took so long! Anyways enjoy reading!

Rosa and Miguel sat on the ground of their front yard. Miguel was listening to some advice on how to become a good boyfriend to (y/n) since he is new and still needs to get the hang of things.
"So... What would (y/n) expect from a boyfriend?" Miguel then asked his cousin while she crossed her arms, thinking.
"Hmm... Let's start with simple things that could make her happy..." Rosa smiled at him and placed her arms to her side.
"Like what?" Miguel scooches closer to her and started to pay more attention. Then the lesson continued...

TIMESKIP

"Thanks Rosa! I'll see you soon!" Miguel stood up from the ground and rushed back to his room. He opened the door and sat down his chair. He then took out his notebook and started to write a checklists about Rosa's advice.
"Hmm... Let's see..." Miguel scanned his paper while nibbling the end of his pen.

[  ] Do I text her good morning and goodnight?

~•~•~•~•~• FLASHBACK~•~•~•~•~•

One night, Miguel and (y/n) were having a conversation through their phones. The boy was lying down his bed while smiling at his device.

Miguel: Aren't you gonna go to sleep?
(y/n): I guess I will now... ^ω^
Miguel: Alrighty~!! Goodnight, love! ≥3≤
(y/n): Goodnight! ^_^

A satisfied sigh escaped his lips as he turn of his phone and threw it somewhere on his bed. He placed his hands below his head and stared at the ceiling with a grin plastered on his face.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Yup! I did!" Miguel smiled to himself and put a check mark on the box beside the question. "Next question!" Miguel moved his eyes down to the next box.

[  ] Do I apologize after a fight... Even if she's wrong?

"Did I?" Miguel looked up the ceiling as he tried to remember.

~•~•~•~•~• FLASHBACK ~•~•~•~•~•

"Miguel! You didn't text me back!" (y/n) annoyingly stated as she cross her arms in front of the boy. Miguel looked at her confused.
"I didn't get a text from you!" Miguel put down his guitar and stood up from his chair.
"Don't tell me that! I texted you! I've waited for you to reply back but you never did!" (y/n) started to raise her voice on him. Miguel frowned and crossed his arms.
"I told you! I never got a text from you." Miguel shook his head.
"Liar!" (y/n) snapped and turned her back on Miguel. His eyes then grew wide and he quickly took the girl's wrist.
"Fine! I'm sorry! I promise I won't do it again!" Miguel hugged the girl in his arms and apologized even though he was telling the truth that he really didn't receive any text from the girl.
"Hmph! I-I guess I could... forgive you..." (y/n) blushed and looked away, trying to hide her giddiness. I mean who wouldn't forgive someone who gave such a sweet act towards her?
"Good..." Miguel then kissed (y/n)'s forehead and flashed her a smile. She blushed and returned his grin.
"Oh wait! I forgot something! I'll be right back alright!!" (y/n) dashed out the room as Miguel watch her from behind. Once she was out of sight, Miguel took out his phone and checked his inbox.
"Psshh~!! I never got a text from her!" Miguel then shook his head and chuckled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

[ ✔ ] Do I apologize after a fight... Even if she's wrong?

"Yeah..." Miguel looked down at the mark he made and smiled once more to himself. "Nexssssssstttt" Miguel moved down to the next question.

[  ] Do I give her sweet kisses?