Chapter VIII: The day we shine

A/n: Here we have the videos of the performances in the concert and I recommend you to watch it because for you to enjoy this chapter. Also, The concert is just the same as the Magical Mirai concerts of the Vocaloids but I changed it up a bit... Just a bit... Enjoy reading!!

≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦≧ω≦

No POV

Today was the day. It was The Vocaloid's special Halloween concert! Many fans already bought their tickets and glow sticks for the concert. Sadly, the tickets were sold out quickly and the late ones can't watch it live. But that does not mean they can't watch the performance anymore! They can still see the concert on their TV!
The Idols were preparing backstage for their performance and some of them wished each other luck. While they were busy, (y/n) took a peek from the stage and saw hundreds of people taking their seats, about to watch them sing and dance. She nervously sighed and turned her head to see Miguel. He was wearing a half sleeved denim jacket, a pink collared shirt underneath, white pants and light pink converse shoes. He also got his hair combed in an attractive way.
"You look good!" (y/n) complimented him with a light blush creeping up her cheeks. Miguel blushed as well and thanked her.
"Gracias! Len let me borrow his clothes... You look good to you know?" Miguel scratched his nape. (y/n) then looked at herself in a mirror. She was wearing a sleeveless denim jacket that reaches only up to her diaphragm, a pink dress with white ends that reaches up to her knees, white socks and light pink flat shoes. She giggled, knowing that she and Miguel was a match and that made her blush even redder. Then her heart picked up pace, realizing how her performance would go.
"You're nervous aren't you?" Miguel noticed her quickly and placed a hand on his hips. (y/n) simply nodded at him which made him sit down beside her.
"You know when it was my first time performing, I was that nervous to! But my great great grandpa told me that if I have to perform, then I gotta perform!" Miguel swayed his feet alternately.
"What else did he told you?" (y/n) asked him. "Well, he also told me to loose it! You know! Shake it off!" Miguel started to shake his body and (y/n) did the same while giggling.
"The last one is, you have to scream your best grito out!" Miguel said. (y/n) shook her head and looked at the confused boy.
"The master said we can't be too loud, we might startle the audiences!" (y/n) placed her forefinger on her lips and shushed him.
"In that case, here! Hold my hand and squeeze it as hard as you can and then scream inside!" Miguel lend her his hand and she took it. Both faces heat up as the girl squeeze his hand as hard as she could while squealing like a teapot. She then lets go and panted.
"How you feeling?" Miguel questioned hugging his pained hand. "Great!" The girl cheered. "Good!" He said. The Vocaloids then approached the two and grinned.
"The concert's about to start! Everyone ready?!" Miku asked confidently and energetically.
"We're born ready!" Meiko hopped and everyone giggled at her.
"Let's do this!" Kaito raised his hand forward with his palm facing the floor. Everyone placed their hands above Kaito's and threw it upwards, yelling "Yeah!".

##The Concert##

The audiences took their seats and the super large room darkens. Only light from the spotlights on stage and the glow sticks are there. Suddenly, a TV that is as huge as the ones from theaters lit up and a number 10 appeared from it. The crowd cheered, and yelled at the top of their lungs. After that, a number 9 replaced the previous number, followed by 8 and then 7. As the number from the screen lessens, the louder the scream of the audiences. Then it finally reached 0 where everyone quiet down.