Chapter VI: Blurred Memory

A/n: Hello! Sorry for updating late! I'm really busy with other things and sometimes I'm too lazy to write but here's another part! Also, I always have trouble putting my thoughts into words like I don't know the words I should use! Yet, I really hope you are still enjoying this story! And I want to thank the readers who voted!
I'm gonna use No POV from now on because it's much more easier

Enjoy reading~!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

  No POV

"Ecobags?"
‎"Check!"
‎"Money?"
‎"Of course that's a check!"
‎"Credit card?"
‎"Absolutely check!"
‎"Phones?"
‎"Can't forget that! Check!"
‎"You have everything you need?" (Y/n) asked Luka and made sure they have everything they needed. It was her job, she was a maid after all.
‎"Check Check Check!!!" Luka used her finger to make an imaginary check mark in the air. (Y/n) breathed out in content and smiled at her boss.
‎"Take care Ms. Luka!" (Y/n) bowed respectfully to the female as she left to join the others. (Y/n) looked at the small group outside and waved goodbye to them. They all waved goodbye to the (h/c) girl before setting foot in the car and drive away to the mall and go shopping for their costumes. Once the car disappeared, (y/n) closed the door and was about to start cleaning up when she was confronted by a boy wearing his red jacket.
‎"Oh Hola Miguel!" (y/n) greeted. "Hola!" He greeted back and showed his one dimpled smile.
‎"Do you need anything?" (y/n) asked the boy and took her broom. Miguel scratched his nape and shyly giggled.
‎"No, I'm good! Can I help you with something?" Miguel started to help her by picking up scattered objects on the couch and floor.
‎"Hmm... Can you help me with the laundry then?" (Y/n)  sets her broom aside, planning to sweep later and drag Miguel to the laundry room. While walking hand in hand towards the room, Miguel noticed something from the (h/c) girl. He examines the feet of the person and the shoes she's wearing.
‎"(y/n), your shoes... They don't look so well..." Miguel said without averting his look from her shoes. It stopped (y/n) from walking and looked back at Miguel. She then looked down to her shoes and realized he was right. Her shoes looks untidy.
"It's just unpolished! And a little dusty but I can still use it!" (y/n) continued walking with Miguel again.
‎"Want me to shine your shoes?" Miguel then stopped his tracks that made him tug (y/n) a bit. She looks back once more at him and smiled.
‎"I can do that on my own Miguel! You don't have to-" Her words were cut by a finger being placed on her lips to shut it.
‎"Shh~ I insist!" Miguel showed a smirk. (y/n) blushed at the smirk he gave. The way he says the words were quite... Different... Different from the usual way he really talks. (y/n) shrugged it off since it wasn't really a big deal.
‎"F-Fine!" (y/n) huffed and walked, dragging Miguel along to a different direction.

‎"Where are we going?" Miguel asked. "The supplies room!"

The two kids reached their destination and she opened the small door of the room. They entered inside the small dark room as (y/n) flick open the small light bulb above them. Shelves containing cleaning materials, mechanical materials, tool boxes and many more things surrounds them.
‎"Found it!" (y/n) pulled out a small box from a shelf with some things falling to the floor. Miguel looked at the box she was holding, wondering what it has inside. (y/n) placed it on the floor and opened it. Miguel took a peek inside and saw shoe polish, shoe brush, some rags and other things a shoe shiner needs. His eyes widened and a smile formed on his face. (y/n) closed the box and hand it to Miguel.
‎"Gracias... In advance!" The two of them giggled as they head to the back yard where the Vocaloids own a big garden.
‎"Woah!" Miguel's jaw dropped in awe and let his eyes wander around the beautiful flowers, trees and structures. When he finished, he ran up to (y/n) who was sitting on a wooden bench small enough to fit only 2 people. She swayed her feet childishly and giggled for a moment.
‎"So... Let's get started!" Miguel knelt down to (y/n)'s feet and prepared the things he needed to polish her shoes. He decides to start with her right shoe so he added polish on that. He then used 2 brushes to shine it.

‎(Y/n) watched the black haired male below her frown in concentration on shining her shoes. Her smile widens and her (e/c) eyes remained lock at the figure. She then felt her cheeks getting warm and realized she was blushing darkly. Covering her face with her hands is something she can do to hide it from Miguel. Suddenly, a blurry memory played in her mind... Like this moment had happened before when she was just a child or was she a child back then? The memory was blurry but she could make out a picture of a boy who looks the same as Miguel. Black hair, brown eyes, tan skin and his thin shape... Also a small shoe factory where some people she can't remember makes shoes...