Chapter IV: Sing with you

A/n: Hey guys! I decided to draw a picture for every chapter and here's another one! I used a base by RainDrops212 for this. Also, I forgot to add this in the previous author's note. "Your maid uniform was inspired from MAID FACTOR by Rin and Len Kagamine" Have fun reading!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Miguel POV

"Guys! Rin told me that it will take her a week to finish repairing her machine. That means Miguel will be extending his stay here. Rin also said that she will bring her tools and the machine to the Meet and Greet event later." (Y/n) entered the room, holding a tray of food and drinks. I kept my eyes on the floor... Though, I can't help but take a little peek at her smiling face... She's so adorable...
‎(Y/n) gave Miku leeks, handed Luka a tuna sandwich, gave Kaito another bowl of ice cream, gave Meiko a glass of Sake, gave Len bananas and she gave me a glass of lemonade. Not only that but a cheerful smile she also brought to me. I can't help but look at her as I take the drink from the tray. I always admire the smile on her face... It never failed to make my heart flutter.
‎"I totally forgot about the meet and greet event!" Miku gasped and munched on her leek. It got me curious. A meet and greet event? Is it what musicians do this days?
‎"Uhm... Puedo preguntar? What is a Meet and Greet event?" I asked and sipped some of my lemonade. It was sweet and kind of refreshing.
‎"Oh! It's where us musicians or idols meet our fans! We talk with them and even sing with them! It's a fun experience..." Len talked with his mouth filled with bananas. Hmmm... Maybe if there was a meet and greet event in our time, I would probably meet some of the great musicians! Like my great great grandfather! If he was still alive before I was born or if he wasn't poisoned by Dela Cruz... But we won't need the event if we already know each other right? We're family after all! Hahahaha!

‎"We should probably get going now! We don't want to be late!" Meiko slammed her finished glass of Sake on the table and stood up forcefully.
‎"Do we really have to? I mean... It's kinda tough dealing with the fans..." An annoyed look spreads on Len's face as he scratch the back of his neck.
‎"Well the fans are counting on us! We don't have a choice... (Y/n), Miguel, stay here in the house alright? We'll be back in the evening..." Luka arose from her proper sitting and used her hands to sweep the bread crumbs off her skirt.
‎"Yes Ms. Luka" (Y/n) bowed to her and started cleaning up the empty dishes. I gave her my glass and she left to the kitchen. Rin, who was now wearing a dress, entered the room, holding her tool box and the Time Leap.
‎"Ok everyone! Let's go and finish this!" As Rin said that, everyone took their belongings and left the house.

As they left, silence prevailed inside the room and I start finding things awkward now that I'm alone... I could really use a guitar right now...

‎"Psst!"

"Psst!!"

"Huh?" I look to see who was calling and I heard it behind the door where I think the kitchen is located. Behind the door, I saw (h/c) hair dangling to the side and (e/c) eyes taking a peek. ‎I stood up from the couch and went to the person who was calling.
‎"Hey!" (Y/n) waved and showed me another smile. My lips curved into a smile like hers and my hand mimic her wave. The expression on her face changed.
‎"Hm? What's wrong?" I asked and a small chuckle left my lips. She is (Y/n). Her face can easily change from one emotion to another.
‎"I felt bad when I told you I can't remember you... Maybe we've met a long time ago I almost forgot! ¿Hay algo que pueda hacer para animarte? (Is there anything I can do to cheer you up?)" (Y/n) gazed at my brown eyes and fiddled with her fingers.
‎"Oh no! It's ok... You don't have to!" I gave her a reassuring smile though it didn't change the way her face looked.

‎"There must be something I can do!"

"Oh..."

"..."

"Can I... Borrow a guitar?"

The words that came out my lips finally turned her frown upside down. (Y/n) let out a cute giggle and held my hand. There it is again... The shock-thing that flows in my body came back when she held my hand. It feels weird but nice in a way... I smiled because of that.
‎She began to lead me upstairs and we stopped in front of a room with a wooden sliding door.
‎"Quédate aquí! (Stay here)" (y/n) slid the door open and entered inside. She came out with a black acoustic guitar and held my hand again. She lead me once more to a ladder that took us to a small spot on the roof. The view here was great... There were a lot of trees, other houses and the setting sun... I remembered what my mama told me that I should be back before sunset. Well, looks like I'm breaking the curfew... How many sunsets does it have to take for me to get home? 7? (○゚ε゚○)
‎Anyways, we sat down on the concrete and (Y/n) gave me the guitar. The strings hit the right notes so tuning is not needed.
‎"What are you gonna play?" (Y/n) hugged her knees closer to her chest and showed me another smile. She smiles a lot today. I wish I could still see that when I go back home.
‎"Uh... It's a song you- I mean my best friend and I used to sing everyday when we hangout in the Mariachi Plaza. She taught me this and the language is Chavacano." I said and played with the strings a bit.
‎"Chavacano?" (Y/n) tilt her head to the side. She didn't know what Chavacano is? But... You're the one who taught me...
‎"Chavacano refers to a number of Spanish-based creole language varieties spoken in the Philippines." I beamed. "Oh" She said.