Chapter XII: Our ending

A/n: As promise, I would update as soon as possible and here is our last chapter for our story so... Thanks for all those who voted, commented and kept reading this book 'till the end!
I believe that Miguel and (y/n)'s love stops the Time and made our hearts Leap am I right?
Anyways, I won't talk anymore... Enjoy reading!

(♡˙︶˙♡) (♡˙︶˙♡) (♡˙︶˙♡) (♡˙︶˙♡)

No POV

"This is..." (y/n) swiftly took the photo from the wooden study table and took a closer look. As she saw the faces in the picture everything she forgot about her past came back and hit her like a truck. Her head began to throb and she fell on her knees with a loud thud. Her heart was racing against her chest and her breathing changed.
"W-Wait... Where did this come from?" She run a finger on the surface of the picture, trailing it from her face to the boy she always see in her blurry memories.
"I am his best friend... How come I forgot such a thing..." (y/n) smiled and flipped the photo. She then saw a message written on the back and she immediately knew who wrote it.

...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•
  February 14
   Querido (y/n),
    Feliz San Valentin! (Happy Valentines day!) Remember this photo we took? It was the same they we became best friends! And speaking of best friend, I want to be more than just that... quiero estar contigo para siempre! (I want to be with you forever!) I'll leave it up to you to decide... Te amo (y/n)!
      -Miguel Rivera

•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•...•

After reading, (y/n) cried for the third time... How could she forget? The Miguel Rivera that always shine her shoes? The Miguel Rivera who always play the guitar for her? He was the one who stole her heart and she forgot him just like that.
  "I'm sorry for forgetting you Miguel... Yo tambien te amo..." (y/n) whispered to herself.

'Why whisper it to myself when I can say it directly to him?' She thought. (y/n) had no time to waste and so stood up as swiftly as possible. She held the photo tightly in her grasp and ran down the stairs to the Vocaloids in an inhuman speed.
"Guys!" (y/n) called out and startled them. "Why (y/n)?" Miku questioned the panting girl. "I remember now! I am Miguel's best friend!" (y/n) answered while smiling widely.
"You do?! That's great!"  Len cheered as everyone went silent.
"That means your going home to?" Kaito asked sadly. (y/n) realized the people she will leave behind and nodded sadly at the blue haired male.
"But if you travel to the past, you'll forget whatever you did here in the future... You'll forget us...." Luka stated.
  "Don't be sad guys! We should be happy for her! Even if our fan here is going to forget us when she comes back..." Meiko approached (y/n) and tapped her back.
  "Yes... But before you leave, we want to offer you a song!" Miku beamed and everyone circled around the (h/c) haired girl. Miku then covered (y/n)'s eyes using her hands and removed them...
  "Wait where are we?" (y/n) asked at the sudden change of her surrounding. Miku shushed her and music randomly played.

Continuing dream by the Vocaloids
Just think that the glowing ball thingies are their memories with you, the changing of outfits and the flying musical notes was magic and the camera was you.

The Vocaloids made a semi circle and joined their hands. Len and Luka who was at the end of the circle offered their free hand to the now tearing girl.
"This time is different... If you hold their hands, I'll press the button for you and you'll go back home!" Rin smiled and held the machine.
"We'll miss you (y/n)..." Kaito beamed and everyone did the same to her. (y/n) wiped the tears that formed in her eyes and she returned the smile.
"Thanks for everything... My mind may forget you but my heart won't!" And with that, she carefully held Luka and Len's hands and Rin pressed the button. (y/n)'s vision turned into plain white while she hear fading voices of her friends saying goodbye...
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~