Chapter IX: Sweet songs

No POV

## Previously ##

"ONE MORE SONG! ONE MORE SONG!"

Miguel smirked at the girl beside her.
"Ready (y/n)?" He asked. "Let's do this!" (y/n) said and mimicked his smirk.

########################

The (e/c) eyed girl's smirk turned into a confident smile and she snatched the guitar from Miguel.
"E-Eh?" He chuckled and let the girl hop back to the mike with a smile on her face.
"ONE MORE SONG YOU SAY?!" (y/n) then yelled using her mike. The crowd responded with a loud burst of "Yeah!!" while waving their glow sticks wildly.
"Then one more song you'll get..." (y/n) whispered to herself and began to play Miguel's guitar. The whole place quiet down, only (y/n)'s playing can be heard. One of the staffs handed Miguel a guitar so he could play the song with (y/n). Everyone listened to the two performers on stage and did what they always do... Wave their sticks in sync with the music. (Seriously everytime I watch Vocaloid concerts on Youtube, the audiences never puts their hands down... Maybe at times but it looks like they never get tired keeping their hands up the whole time... Oh well... Maybe I'll do the same once I visit their concert... HEHEHEHE)

She then began to sing her song using her beautiful voice. Miguel just played his guitar by her side.

Baby I love you cover by Nightcore

While she was singing, Miguel can't help but smile at her and stare lovingly. He blushed as he heard the lyrics of the song. 'Who could she be addressing that to?' He asked himself and shrugged the thought off. He realized that the song was done and cheers filled their ears. Miguel and (y/n) looked at each other with the both of them blushing. They shared a smile and faced everyone in front of them.

"ONR MORE SONG!! ONE MORE SONG!" The crowd yelled in unison. Once again, the both of them looked at each other.
"I think you should give it a try Miguel!" (y/n) took a step back and pushed Miguel lightly towards the microphone.
"Are you sure (y/n)?" He asked, shaking.
"Yea! Go on!!" She gave him a reassuring grin and went behind him so he could get all the attention. The spotlights focused and him and he took a deep breath.
He let his fingers dance on the strings of his instrument as he began to sing his song.

I fell in love with my best friend cover by Nightcore (SHHOOTT I LOVE THIS SONG *SLAPPED*)

As Miguel finished, the crowd waved their sticks wildly and it seems that they were yelling loudly. But Miguel can't hear anything but his heartbeat as he stare at the people around him. (You know The Greatest Showman? Where he can't hear the crowd cheer after their performance but then heard it afterwards?)
He felt presence behind him and so he turned his back to the person. Miguel then saw (y/n) with a smile plastered on her face. He returned the blissful grin and faced the crowd together. While they stand there, waiting for what's gonna happen next, (y/n) thought of something. 'Hmm... Who could his best friend be? Did he really fell in love with her? I mean it's not my concern but... He told me that of all the friends he met, I'm the best one there is. That makes me his best friend right? But he also told me that he may not be a best friend to me... That makes me not his bestfriend? DAMN I'M CONFUSED!!' She puffed and Miguel noticed her expression. He then held her shoulder.
"Hey are you alri-" before the boy could finish, the crowd interrupted him. "ONE LAST SONG! ONE LAST SONG!"
"Really?" Miguel sighed and the next thing that happen, the lights on stage was gone.
"Wait what?" (y/n) looked around as the Vocaloids appeared beside them including Rin
"It's time for the finale you guys!" Miku smiled at the two.
"But I can't sing the language your using! I-I think I'll stay backstage and watch you guys!" Miguel turned his back and head back stage.
"I'll go with him!" (y/n) said and ran to Miguel.
"Alright~!!" Miku grinned and the lights went back on, revealing the Vocaloids as the crowd yelled as loud as their lungs and throat can take.
The intro began and they all sang while the stage floor rises up as they perform and sent them hovering above the crowd.

Decorator by Hatsune Miku

(The video is how the performance went hehehe.)

Everyone bowed down to the crowd and all of them cheered as they disappeared to the dark. The Vocaloids ran to the backstage and gave the two a big hug!
"Nice work everyone! Especially the two of you!" Luka clapped her hands and tackled the kids a hug.
"Si! Y-you guys to!" Miguel giggled.
"We should celebrate!" Rin cheered.
"Yes!" Everyone said in unison.

TIMESKIP

After the concert, a small meet and greet event was held backstage... And guess what? Almost all of the crowd came to meet (y/n) and Miguel! They gave them autographs and took pictures with them. (y/n) and Miguel was even kind enough to give them free hugs!

After the event, they went into a famous cafe and celebrate their success in there. The Vocaloids chose their favorite baked treats and picked a drink to match. Miguel sat down beside Kaori as he eats his cookies.
"Hey uhh... (y/n)?" Miguel started. The (h/c) haired girl looked at him while chewing on her cake.
"Hm?" She asked. Miguel blushed and looked down at his food.
"I-If you don't mind me asking... Your song? Who do you dedicate that to?" Miguel blushed and scratched his nape. (y/n)'s face turned bright pink and she quickly averted her gaze.
"I rather not tell." She chewed on her cake. Miguel then felt dissapointed and took a bite on his own food.
"H-How about you? Was that song for your best friend?" (y/n) then asked. Miguel's blush darkens as he looked straight at her eyes.
"U-uhm... Actually," Miguel wasn't able to finish his sentence when Miku interrupted their conversation.
"Guys! We'll have some kareoke! Wanna join?" She offered. (y/n) shook her head a no and stood up.
"I think I'll pass... I need some rest so I could have enough strength to clean up the house tomorrow." (y/n) took her bag. "Have a good time OK? Bye!" She bowed to them and left the shop.
"I have to go with her so she won't be alone! Bye and... Thanks for the fun time!" Miguel stood up and left the shop, following (y/n).
"They can't really separate can they?" Len sighed. Everyone nodded in agreement and left the shop to go karaoke.

TIMESKIP

As Miguel and (y/n) reached the Vocaloid's mansion, she took a bath, followed by Miguel and went in her room together.
"Phew! What a da-" (y/n) immediately pulled Miguel into a tight hug that cut his sentence. A light blush tinted his cheeks as he smiled and brushes the girl's (h/c) locks with his hand.
"Thank you so much Miguel~..." (Y/n) yawned and she closed her eyes.
"Anytime... Mi amor..." Miguel's smile widens and his blush darkens. It quickly faded when the girl didn't react to what he said. He took a quick glance on the girl's face and sweat dropped once he saw that she was fast asleep.
"Man... I was about to make a moment with her..." Miguel whispered and sighed. He then carried (y/n) bridal style and laid her down on her comfy bed. He lied down with her as well and pulled a blanket to cover (y/n).
"Goodnight..." Miguel whispered to her ear and kissed her forehead. He then rest his head on the pillow and slept with her.

A/n: Guys! Thanks for the reads! I know it's not alot but thanks anyways! Also for those who voted and for those who waited for updates!
The story's about to finish soon and you're about to find out what will happen! It's either a bad or happy ending... I'll decide which one MUAHAHAHA!!!
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTAAA!!!