The Relationship Seekers

• Dedicated to My Wattpad Love. Thank You.

The Thirst (n):

An epidemic that seems to be spreading fast. The thirst occurs when a male or female does anything for a person because they are yearning for attention.

Thirsty (n):

First and foremost this word describes someone who is trying to be "put on, be chosen," or simply garner lots of attention. If you don't know what those things mean, chances are you're using the word "thristy" incorrectly.

Okay so you're thirsty when you really really really want something (i.e desperate) and you have the thirst when you fit under the describiton of being thirsty. And now that we have everything explained, let's put these in Wattpad terms now shall we?

Girls, you know you're thirsty when:

-you go on the cafe in the club section and create a forum titled 'Are There Any Guys On Wattpad' or "There's too many girl on wattpad'.

Either way you phase it, you sound like one heck of an eager beaver.

Usually, the ones who create these threads try to defend themselves with 'Oh no, I just want a few guy friends" or some BS like "girls are always starting drama on here"

Really? That's the best you could do. Honestly, if you're in drama on Wattpad then you need to re-evaluate your life.

-you follow someone on Wattpad just because their profile picture is a picture of a guy.

I can't be the only one that notices if someone has a picture of a male (typically young, and browine points if they have hair that's long and covers half of their face...) then they have thousands of followers.

-you PM someone asking you to be their 'Wattpad Boyfriend" whatever the heck that means.

This one is pretty much self explanatory...but sadly, this is a real thing. In fact, this has personally occured to me on several occassions.

Thirsty Wattpadian: "Haaii!!!!! I red ur bio N wuz wonderin if u lik wanna B mii bf!"

Me: I'm a girl.

Thirsty Wattpadian #2: Do U hav3 a gF?

Me: I'm a girl.

Thirsty Wattpadian #3: Single??

Me: I'm a girl. 

It's gotten to the point where I have to say I'm a girl on my profile for people to stop 'hittin' me up'.

So did daddy not give you enough hugs as a child?

 I don't know. But whatever compels people to do this just no. Don't.

Oh I know what started this. I blame it on a very popular book on Wattpad called:

My Wattpad Love

Thanks to this one overrated book every tween on Wattpad believes they can find their "soul mate" on here.

Whether they're lonely or just plain desperate but last time I checked wattpad is a place to read and shares stories not find someone to frick frack.

Go try: Match.com, eHarmony, or even BlackPeopleMeet.com for all I care