The Hot Sh*tters

In simpler terms, hot shitters are people who think they're "hot shit" or "top shit". (Whichever suits your fancy.)

You know who they are...all those arrogant, self-righteous, holier than thou little ****-offs who love to tell everyone else what is wrong with them whilst never seeing their own faults. They put themselves on a pedestal that they will never let be deterred by the truth of reality.

I can go on and on about how much I see this on a daily basis and what not but I'll but this in Wattpad perspective.

*Random_UserName123*

Followers: 4,286

Following: 7

Really now? Yeah. Seems legit.

But come on now. How conceited and narcissistic could you possibly be?

I'm not saying you have to follow all of your followers, some people don't and that's okay. But in some cases I know people on Wattpad who don't follow anyone.

And do you want to know why the do it?

I have no clue. You tell me.

You might as well leave a giant sign on your profile that screams:

"I'm a self absorbed little prick!"

While I'm on the topic of 'followers' let me bring up those people who follow you and then unfollow you in less than a week.

You can usually find these people on "follow for a follow" thread. Granted usually only about 5% of people on those threads pull this shit. But it's happened to me more than enough time to quite frankly piss me off.

To finish off this little rant let's read some random quotes I found off the internet:

"...a dirty metaphor meaning that other people think they are dope shit even though they haven't done anything to suggest they are indeed dope shit."

"I love how people think they are hot shit on a silver platter, but they are nothing but a cold turd on a paper plate."

•••

Sup guys. I'm still a little shocked no one has PM me and complained to me that I'm being offensive haha.

But sooner or later I might do a 'Type of Person' who has the same characteristics as you. Just in advance don't take these to heart. It's all in good fun. (/ '3')/