The Liars Part 1: *Bonus*

Okay I feel terrible for doing this but oh well 'Yolo' right?

Anyways, I was just reading a few of my comments of my latest chapter on here. Granted, I was on my phone at this point.

So you know when you finish a story and it shows you like "related" stories or "Stories You Might Like". Mind you I was just browsing through Wattpad and whattnot and I find this story "Funny Text Messages 2" by 'Dem9Mofos'. It was pretty funny so I went on 'Dem9Mofos' profile, because whenever I read a story on here, I typically check out the author's profile.

A giant flag for me should've been the fact that the user name was Dem9Mofos. But that's besides the point.

Well low and behold it's a damn shared account. Normally, I would've just shrugged it off and moved on with my life.

But I got curious. I scrolled through their stories and they have this one book titled "Funny Convos On Wattpad" or some shizz like that.

To sum things up they're basically exploiting and making fun of the girls who message and PM them that they're cute and what not.

Yes. Some of the things they said to them were creepy, pervy, and down right weird. But it's one thing to say it to their face (well computer screen) but its another thing to write a book about it. Let me not forget to add that the book has thousands of read, votes, and comments about people making fun of these girl. And every chapter it's a new girl.

Could you be anymore of a dick? I'm sorry but I lost all respect to whoever is running that fake ass profile.

And this is literally in the first paragraph in their little 'book':

HIII! New book yup lol!! So lately we have been having some fucking weird ass convos with people on here lol so I decided I would put them all in a book. If we had a weird convo with you then we will put in here soory If you don't want to, if you get offended then maybe....we would...fuck it too bad lmao. So stay tuned!!!!

Oh my god. I cringed, literally cringed while writing this.

You see this.

GRAMMAR.

Well they just threw it out the window and ran it over with an 18 wheeler.

And I just find it ironic, everything I mentioned about 'Relationship Seekers', 'HottShitters', 'Attention Whores', and 'Liars' are all present in their profile.

PLEASE. I want those douche nuggets to see this chapter and I dare those '9Mofos' to say something to my face.

I have something even better, I should just 'dedicate' this chapter to them...

(I know I'm not any better than them/him/her/they/it/ whoever the heck they are for doing this but I feel like someone should call them out for this. Someone. Anyone...)