4. You never know

Sorry for any mistakes

3rd person

"Oof what's wrong with you?" Taehyung look at his best friend up and down. "You look like a mess."

"Geez thanks." Jimin gave him a sarcastic smile.

He knew it was true. The day had started off rough. He had woken up with an extreme urge to throw up. Unfortunately, he didn't make it to the toilet and ended up being sick on his bedroom floor. Obviously he had to clean it up leaving him little to no time to get ready. He was forced to go to school bare faced and his hair undone, something that was unusual to him. Jimin always had his hair and makeup done.

"Are you sick or something?" He places the back of his hand against the blonde's forehead.

"I'm fine." Jimjn slapped his hand away not in the mood to deal with anything. He jumped when he felt arms wrap around his waist, squeezing a little to tight around his stomach before lifting him off the ground. He immediately knew who it was. He quickly shoved the person away fearing the tight squeeze could hurt the baby.

"Woah Minnie what's wrong?" Jungkook gave him a questioning look. Jimin loved skin ship, it was strange for him to shove him away like that.

"Y-you just scared me."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to." He smiled at the faux blonde before looking over to the second oldest. "Hey Tae." He smiles going over to the boy giving him a quick hug.

"Guys I got some tea." Tae said. Tae loves to gossip. He just enjoyed being informed about what was happening. He proceeded to tell us about a math teacher had recently been fired because he supposedly had been involved with a student.

Jimin looked around the hall not really in the mood for rumors. His attention was soon placed on the boy with feline eyes and a gummy smile. He was laughing with one of his teammates; his name was Chittaphon but everyone knew him as Ten. Their eyes met, Jimin quickly look away blushing, embarrassment that he was caught staring.

"Who were you staring at?" Tae questioned looking in direction the boy was previously looking at. He gasps, "where you looking at Ten."

"What? No, "he quickly denied.

"So you were looking at Yoongi?"

"I wasn't looking at him." His blushing cheeks gave him away.

"Oh honey no." Kookie wrinkled his nose up shaking his head. "He's doesn't care about anything but basketball. You'll waste your time. I advice you to just stay away from him."

If only the young but knew what was going between the two. The struggle they would have to face together.

Although he had decided it was best for the baby to be given up for adoption there was still challenges they would have to go through. They would have to tell there parents, and face the criticism of people once they could no longer hide the fact that they were expecting, and most importantly they would have to look for the perfect parents. Someone they thought would take care of their little bean properly.

He looked over at the boy again only to notice he was looking right back at him but his eyes weren't focused on his face by instead focused on his stomach.

"You never know. Maybe he cares about more than just that."

_____________

Yoongi was struggling. He knew Jimin's decision to give the baby up for adoption was the right choice. They weren't mature enough or ready for a baby especially since they didn't really know each other that well. Raising a kid was hard especially if he's going to school at the same time. Knowing all this Yoongi couldn't help but feel wrong about the decision.

He doesn't know how he'll live knowing he has a child out in the world that he knew nothing about. What if it wanted to meet him one day? Or worse what if they hated him for giving him away. But worse of all what if they ended up in a bad home.

But it was Jimin's decision and he couldn't force Jimin to keep it.