24. Perfect

⚠️Warning⚠️ BIRTHING SCENCE AHEAD. It is not graphic at all but if it makes you uncomfortable skip still you see ⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten."

"I can't do this. I can't." Jimin cried out. He threw his head back, panting heavily. He had never felt so exposed and vulnerable. So many nurses were walking around the room making him feel even more overwhelmed.

"Yes, you can. You're doing amazing." Yoongi encouraged. He pushed away the sweaty hair that laid on Jimin forehead.

The younger shook his head, tears running down his face. "I can't." He repeated. "It hurts so much." He shut his eyes shaking his head.

"Hey, look at me." Yoongi cupped his face, wiping away the tears with his thumbs. "You got this, okay? She's almost here. You just got to push a little more and she'll be here."

Jimin only nodded before his face contorted into a look of pain. "Okay Jimin push." The doctor instructed.

The younger took a deep breath, his chin tucked into his chest, and his face turning a deep scarlet. His grip tightened on Yoongi's hand to the point where it was painful for the older. Yoongi didn't say anything instead he rubbed his thumb gently in circles. "We can see her head." The doctor called out.

Jimin released the breath with a grunt quickly inhaling again going back to pushing. "You're doing amazing." Yoongi praised.

"S-shit. Ow." Jimin wailed out. Shaking his head feeling an intense pain shot up his back followed by a burning feeling. He panted heavily. The pressure he felt was intense.

"Keep going!"

"She's right there!"

"You're doing great!"

The nurses and doctor were shouting out trying to encourage him. Jimin felt so overwhelmed, his heart beat was racing faster than he ever imagined possible. Words began to blend together. He didn't even feel when the nurse placed a blanket on his chest. And with one final push Jimin heard it.

The little cries.

He fell down against the pillow bringing up his shaking hands up to his face. Tears poured down his cheeks at a rapid speed.

"You did it." He heard Yoongi say, his voice was shaky. He could tell the older was crying as well. He uncovered his face to see Yoongi looking at him with a look of pride and admiration.

"Daddy do you want to cut the cord." Yoongi nodded taking the scissors from the doctor. He cut in between the two clips the doctor had placed, tears slightly fogging his vision.

Jimin looked down once he felt a weight being placed on his chest. There she was. She was much tinier than Jimin had expected. "Oh my god." Jimin cried out placing a hand on the baby's back. Jimin didn't even care that she was covered in nasty fluids as he placed a kiss against her little head.

"Where are you taking her?" He asked a nurse who had lifted her off his chest.

"I'm just gonna get her all cleaned up for you while you deliver the placenta. I'll bring her right back." Jimin watched carefully as to where she was being taken.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Go with her." Jimin instructed Yoongi.

Yoongi didn't need to be told twice. He watched as she was cleaned, weighed and measured. He was overwhelmed with so many emotions he couldn't distinguish each one. But one emotion over powered all the others. Love.

She was wrapped up in a pink little blanket and placed in her father's arms. From that moment Yoongi discovered a new level of love. He had never felt so much love for someone in his entire life. All he wanted to do was protect her from anything and everything.

"Hi princess." He whispered rocking her slightly. She was still crying. Yoongi had always expressed how he hated crying. He believed no cry was beautiful, crying had always been ugly in his eyes but she had proved him wrong. Her cries were beautiful. Everything about her was beautiful.

"Yoongi." He turned his head to see Jimin had been cleaned up himself. "Can I hold her." His voice was barely above a whisper. Yoongi didn't hesitate to hand him their daughter. Her cries quieting down quickly.

Jimin stared down at her awestruck. "She's so pretty." He whispered glancing up at the older for a split second before returning his gaze to the little girl. All the pain he endured mere moments ago completely forgotten as he stared down at the sleepy little girl in his arms.

"She is." Yoongi agreed with him. She was gorgeous. She had a full head of dark brown hair, a tiny little nose, and full lips. She was so so pretty. Yoongi just wanted to hold her and never let her go. He never wanted her out of his sight. She became his everything in just a couple of minutes.

Jimin ran his fingers over her hair, which was slightly wet but he didn't mind. He didn't know how to describe how he felt. He was speechless. He couldn't understand how he had helped create her.

"You are perfect." He whispered.

_____________________________________

YALL SOME SHIT JUST WENT DOWN IN MY PERSONAL LIFE AND IM SO SHOOK. SO MY ASS WAS LIKE LET ME WRITE TO DISTRACT MYSELF.

ANYWAYS how'd you like this chapter?

Last chance and final vote

Suji (a suggestion of one of you guys)

Or

Haneul (sky in Korean since you know Jimin likes the night sky)