8. I'll do it alone

Sorry for any mistakes

The room was filled with silence. All eyes on Yoongi, but he didn't dare to look at any of them.

Jimins eyebrows furrowed as he looked at the older. Thoughts running wild in his head as the word no invaded his mind.

"No?" Jimin whispered. His stare was intense on the brunette. Yoongi felt as if he was burning a hole into the side of his head from his gaze.

"I-I don't want to give it up for adoption." Yoongi looked over at the faux blonde.

"We'll leave you two to discuss it." Jiyong  grabbed his wife's hand, who was reluctant to leave her son in such a serious situation.

The room felt thick with tension. Neither knew how to address the situation.

"Have you-"

"We can-"

Both spoke at the same time. They stopped talking waiting for the other to continue their sentence but neither wanted to be the first to speak.

Jimin puffed out his cheeks staring at the ticking clock in the corner of the room. He closed his eyes, sighing and running his fingers through his hair. "Have you thought about this? Like really thought about this? A baby is a lot of work Yoongi." He finally spoke.

"I thought about it. It's the only thing I can think about. We can do this Jimin."

The younger shook his head. "We can't do this Yoongi. I'm sorry but we can't. I'm barely sixteen I'm not ready for kids."

"I can't live knowing my child is out in the world possibly being harmed without my knowledge."

The younger's eyes were teary. He had thought of the endless possibilities that could happen to his child without his knowledge. For all he knew they could end up in a home that was abusive. He didn't want that.

He was selfish though. He knew he was because all though there was a part of him that wanted this baby, there was also a part of him that thought it would ruin his future. There was a part of him that believed he wouldn't be happy if he kept the baby because there was a lot he hasn't done that he wouldn't be able to do with a child.

He felt overwhelmed. "I don't know" his voice was shaky. Tears rimming his eyes, threatening to run down his face the second he closed his eyes. "Yoongi we're still young. We have so many things we haven't done. We won't be able to do anything with a baby. Our social life would be non existent."

"I'm willing to give that up for my kid-"

"But I'm not! I have things I want to do! A life I want to live! This baby will just hold me back!"

Yoongi had a look of almost disgust on his face. "Selfish." He whispered. Jimin didn't reply. He couldn't get offended because why get offended with the truth.

No one spoke for the next couple of minutes. Yoongi was deep in his thoughts trying to figure out what he will do.

Jimin has his own thoughts in his head. The boy felt extremely overwhelmed. He wasn't expecting this. He thought Yoongi and him had been on the same page.

"I'll do it alone."

Jimin turned his head to the older quickly, almost giving himself whiplash. "What?"

"When the baby is born I'm going to keep it. You don't have to be involved but I want to raise him or her."

Jimin looked down at his hands contemplating if he should agree or not. "Are you sure about this?"

Yoongi nodded. "You'll get what you want and have no responsibilities. I'll raise it alone unless you change your mind."

"I won't change my mind."

__

Guess who barely checked their SAT scores only to realize they failed and has to retake it. Me!

Stressed. Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please vote and comment.