40. Packed bags

Growing up Jimin couldn't say he had the most exciting childhood. His parents had always been over protective and didn't allow him to do much. It was extremely rare for him to go out and do anything fun. With that also came with the fact that his parents were very sheltering. He wasn't allowed to do a lot of things such as get a job because he had to focus on his studies. He wasn't allowed to cook because he could burn himself. He wasn't allowed to walk to school alone because he could get kidnapped. He wasn't allowed to have social media because what if some pervert tried to contact him. The only reason he had been allowed to go out now that he was a teenager was because he always had to be around either Jungkook or Taehyung since they were the only friends his parents trusted.

Due to his parents protectiveness Jimin knew very little how to survive without them. It was scary to think of not having them there to depend on. The longest he had gone without their guidance was when he was pregnant but even then he never had to do much on his own since he had Yoongi and his family to depend on. So Jimin was scared knowing he would lose them forever but he'd lose them a million times over and over again of that meant he'd be with his daughter.

He took a deep breath before his hand lifted knocking softly on the bedroom door. "Come in." He heard his father's deep gruff voice on the other side. He peaked his head into the room before slowly making his way inside his parent's bedroom.

"Hi baby. Did you need something?" His mother asked closing the book in her hands placing it in the bedside table beside her. The teen didn't say anything at first just took in their appearance as if he was looking at them for the very last time, which in a way he was.

"You gonna say something or just stand there?" His father brought his attention back to the subject at matter. Unlike how things turned out the first time around Jimin decided he wouldn't prolong what he had to say.

"I'm going to raise my daughter." He said bluntly. He spoke boldly and without a hint of hesitation in his voice.

His father's face quickly turned cold. "What?" His voice oozing with anger. "Do you realize you're ruining your life? All for some child?" His mother added.

Jimin didn't allow his father's tone to scare him. For the first time in his life he wouldn't let them intimidate him. "I'm not ruining my life. She's not just any child she's mine and I'd be ruining my life by not being with her."

"Why now? You haven't seen that brat since she was born what's the point? You're already a dead beat parents."

Jimin clenched his jaw. "I'd rather be late coming into the picture then never being in it at all."

His mom scoffed at the statement. "You don't know the first thing that comes with taking care of a baby. It's a lot of work. You can say goodbye to all those dreams you have. College? Ha! That won't even be an option for you."

"I'll prove you wrong." Jimin snapped. "I will go to college. I will accomplish my dreams. If anything she gives me the motivation to try harder than ever before."

"You realize you can't live here if that's the case." His father spoke threateningly. Jimin remained silent just staring at their facial expression. His father took it as a sign that he had changed his son's mind, a smirk slowly blossoming on his face, he had won.

The teen sighed. "Goodbye." He whispered turning on his heels to leave the room.

"You can't be serious." His mother gasped in disbelief. Jimin didn't say anything. There was nothing left to say. If they didn't support him then he had nothing to say to them ever again.

He walked into his room grabbing his already packed bags and making his way down the stairs. "If you walk out those door don't ever think we will let your ungrateful ass back into this house!" He heard a shout but choose to ignore it as he walked through the doors with no hesitation.

He would never ever make the same mistake twice. He now knows that his daughter comes before everything. He will do what his parents were never able to do and support his daughter. He loves her more than anything in the world and he knew that no matter what he'd support her all through out her life even if he himself disagreed with her choice.

"You okay?" Jimin shut the door of the car with a loud sigh. He turned his head and smiled at the driver. "Yeah. Thanks Taehyung for letting me stay at yours." Said boy smiled before starting up his car.

——————————————————

I literally just wrote this right now🤷‍♀️

So guys when's your birthday. I want to see if I got a birthday twin