19. Threat

AN: this chapter is all over the place. It's not good I do realize that so sorry 😬 I'll try and update soon ok? Ok

"You wanted to see me." Yoongi heard the seductive purr in his ear. A small smirk appeared on his face. He closed his locker turning to look at the pretty brunette. She was giving him the most seductive look she could.

It was around 6pm. Basketball practice had just ended and most of the players had already left so Yoongi took it as his opportunity to get the cheerleader alone.

"Yeah I did." He mumbled looking her up and down. She gave him a smile putting her hand on his chest, slowly trailing it down. "What do you need me to do for you." Krystal said batting her eyelashes.

Her hand was getting dangerously low until finally Yoongi snatched it in his. "I need you to leave Jimin alone." He growled into her ear. Krystal's smile instantly dropped. She scoffed pulling away from him.

He knew he was supposed to stay out of the situation. He didn't want any drama but a month had passed since Jimin and his secret was exposed and nothing was getting better for the poor boy. People knew better than to mess with Yoongi so they targeted only the younger. Jimin would come home sad and just lay in bed. Hell he didn't even feel like going to watch the stars anymore.

Jimin didn't have to tell him that Krystal was the main bully. But he knew Krystal. He knew how she was not to mention the things his friends told him. He knew if he didn't say anything she would continue up until she got him to leave the school. People were stupid enough to follow her lead, wanting to fit in with her, and bother the poor innocent Jimin.

"Why should I? He insulted me." Her seductive demeanor completely gone.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Leave him alone Krystal or else." He warned.

"Or else what?" She said in an almost mocking tone.

Yoongi just smiled. "Continue bothering him and you'll find out." He shrugged carelessly. "I'll give you a hint. I think your coach would love to know where you are instead of practice." He poked his tongue against his cheek before winking at her and turning to leave.

"You wouldn't dare!" She screeched.

Yoongi glanced behind his shoulder before calling out. "Wouldn't I?" He challenged.

The next day Yoongi was greeted by a happy Jimin calling out to him "Yoongi!"

To Yoongi he looked cuter than ever. His bump was much bigger now which only made Yoongi's heart swell with joy when he saw it. He thought it was adorable how Jimin would get all pouty when it would get in the way.

"How was practice?" He asked with a wide smile on his face

"Good." Yoongi smiled back. "What's got you all happy?"

Jimin just shrugged. "I had a good day I guess."

Yoongi knew it. He knew Krystal would care way to much to continue bothering Jimin.

Her reputation would be ruined and she would be kicked off the team. She wouldn't risk that. Little did she know that Yoongi's threat was empty. He didn't even know of what he was saying was true but now he did.

Krystal was a bully who went around calling people sluts when she was probably the biggest one in the school.

It angered Yoongi so much. He knew it wasn't right to threaten her but if he got the smile to return on Jimin's face then it was completely worth it. He would do it to anyone if it insured the younger would be okay.

"Do you want to go out and watch the stars tonight?" Yoongi asked and for the first time in a month Jimin nodded. Yup, it was absolutely worth it to threaten Krystal.

Later that night they sat in silence. Both observing the dark blues and purple hues of the sky. They each had their own thoughts.

For Yoongi he thought of many things ranging from Jimin to what his daughter would be like. He hoped she'd be like Jimin. Cute and innocent. He hoped she'd have his smile.

Jimin, he thought of what he wanted to do. Every time he thought he was convinced he was making the right choice Yoongi would do something to make him second guess himself. He wasn't stupid. He knew Krystal wouldn't just randomly stop bothering him. He knew Yoongi had something to do with it.

'What to do? What to do?' Jimin thought as he turned his attention to Yoongi.