39. Mama Jin

"Min Yoongi, I want to congratulate you!"Jin shouted bursting into the teenager's bedroom. Unfortunately waking Suji up in the process.

Yoongi turned to look at his brother with a hard glare. It had taken him way too long to put the baby down for a nap. "Why?" He hissed picking up his daughter.

Jin gave him an apologetic smile walking further in the room followed by his husband. "Sorry sweets." He whispered. The pair sat in the bed waiting for their niece to go back to bed, it took about fifteen minutes.

"You better have a really good reason to have woken up my daughter." Yoongi said grabbing his desk chair to sit in front of the couple.

Namjoon smiled brightly grabbing onto his husband's hand. "Well," he started breathlessly, "like Jin had said we want to congratulate you." The youngest stared at his hyungs in confusion. "On what?"

"On this." Jin said handing him an envelope. The boy took it still utterly bewildered. He kept glancing at the overly gleeful couple as he opened it to see a black and grey photo. Yoongi's eyes widened as he spotted his brother's name on the corner. "Oh my god." He glanced up.

"Congrats. You're gonna be an uncle." Namjoon whispered. Yoongi launches up attacking the pair in a hug.

"Careful." Namjoon warned scared that he would hurt the expecting man from how tight he was hugging them. Yoongi ignores him holding his brother tighter when he felt tears against his neck.

"Why are you crying?" Yoongi asked rubbing his back. Jin laughed shrugging "I've been doing that a lot lately."

The younger pulled away looking at the sonogram photo again. "Suji and your baby are gonna be best friends."He said placing the photo on his desk making a mental note to frame it.

"I hope so. I want them to be as close as you and Jin are." Namjoon agreed.

"I'm happy for you guys. I didn't even know you were trying to have a baby."

Jin shrugged. "We've been trying for months now. I didn't want to mention it incase it didn't happen. We've been trying since Suji was born."

"Speaking of Suji. How is the parenting life treating you?" Namjoon asked.

"Good." Yoongi mumbled glancing over at the crib that held his sleeping child. "She smiled for the first time the other day." Anyone could hear the pride in his voice.

Jin pouted tears reappearing in his eyes. "That's so cute. Was Jimin around?"

He shook his head. "Nope. Lately his parents have been stricter with him going out so he's not around as much." He shrugged as if he didn't care but he cared. A lot.

"He still lives with his parents? I thought his parents didn't agree with him being in Suji's life." Namjoon asked with a frown.

"They don't. He's been hiding it from them but now I think they're getting suspicious." Yoongi tried not to roll his eyes.

Jin frowned. "Why is he hiding it?"

"Doesn't want to get kicked out. He wouldn't have anywhere to stay." Yoongi shrugged spinning in the chair.

"He can't stay here?"

The younger was quick to shake his head. "Of course he can stay but if I'm being honest I don't want him living here. Not now at least but I don't think there will be another option if they don't let him out of the house more often."

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows. "Can I ask why you don't want him here?"

"I just" he sighed running his fingers through his hair. "I want to maybe try to have a relationship with him and if he moves in then things will be rushed and I just don't want that."

Jin snorted. "Sweets you have a baby together I don't think things could go any faster than that." The older earned a glare from his brother.

"Have you talked to him yet?" Namjoon asked ignoring his husband's comment. The younger of the brothers shook his head. He explained his fear of the relationship going toxic.

"Look sweets. I understand Why you are scared but I think you need to risk it. Don't just jump into it. Maybe start off by just talking to him about all of this." Jin suggested patting his brother's knee.

Yoongi nodded. "Thank you. You really are gonna be a great parent."

Jin scoffed raising his eyebrows. "Of course I am. I've basically been parenting your ass."

____________________________________

There was no point to this chapter if I'm being honest. At this point I've run out of things to write for this story if I'm being honest 🙃. Like I have ideas but as I've said my mind has been elsewhere lately. I need to get my shit together like I shouldn't let one person mess with my head especially if that person isn't worth my time. But anyways this book if really close to its end I think maybe less then 5 chapters and then that's it.

Ok guys I've got a question it's for my other book. What would Yoongi aka Agust D's fans fandom name be