17. Slut

Jimin had never in his life felt the desire to drop out of school as much as he did in that moment. The second he had stepped into school he noticed the stares.

He could hear all the whispers and mumbles. The insults that people spoke behind his back.

The entire day he'd hear people call him a slut under their breaths.

He'd catch people staring down at his midsection before cringing.

He had never felt so judged before. It angered him that most of the people who gave him dirty looks probably have had sex with way more people than he has. Just because of one mistake he was labeled as a slut. Just because he had sex with Yoongi he was considered to be easy. Just because he slept with Yoongi it suddenly made it okay for them to touch him, several guys had found it okay to slap his ass, which only made him feel dirty.

"Why him? Yoongi could do so much better." Jimin clenched his first hearing the whispers coming from behind him. He continued ignoring it till he entered the cafeteria. He didn't even bother getting food since he had no appetite.

He sat at his usual tables just taking deep breaths to try to calm down. "Are you okay?" Taehyung stared at him worriedly.

Jimin snapped his head in his direction. "Yes totally. I'm great why wouldn't I be. I mean it's not like everyone is judging me or anything like that." He snapped.

"Hey! He's only worried about you." Jungkook scolds him.

"I'm sorry." Jimin whispered hanging his head down. He had been on edge all day.

"We're here for you Minnie." Jungkook tried reassuring him.

That's what Yoongi had said the night before and so far it felt like he was in this by himself.

"Thanks guys I-"

"Hey slut." A preppy voice spoke up behind him. He didn't need to look to realize it was Krystal. He knew all day that she would at least take a jab at him once today. He didn't bother responding to her instead he was fixated on his hands. He felt her small hand land harshly on his shoulder.

"Leave him alone." Taehyung shoved her hand away from Jimin.

"Why should I? All he is is a dirty little slut."

Slut. That word was getting more annoying the more it was used. Couldn't they at least get more creative?

His friends had a look of disbelief on their faces. "Why do you have to be such a dick?"

"Probably cause she always has one in her mouth." The words slip from Jimin's lips before he could stop them. Within seconds he was showered in milk. He gasped at the cold feeling of it sliding down his face and body.

"Who the fuck do you think you are talking about me like that." She growled. Her hand was fisted. By now most people were looking at them, some even recording.

"Leave." Taehyung quickly stood fearing she would hit the pregnant boy. Jungkook grabbed napkins trying his best to clean the boy.

"Watch your back, whore. You fucked with the wrong person."

I need to get out of here. Jimin pushed Jungkook's hand away grabbing his bag from the ground and scurried away from the table.

He debated going to the bathroom to clean up but his desperation to leave was greater. People stared at him as he sped walked down the hallways.

He pushed threw the double doors that led into the gym. The sound of squeaking shoes and basketballs bouncing on the floor filled his ears. He looked around the room until his eyes landed on a particular brunette.

Yoongi hadn't noticed him at first too focused on playing. Jimin didn't know how to get his attention. He feared what the people would say or do when spotting him. He's hit his limit, he doesn't think he can handle anymore insults.

-

Hoseok was the first to notice the milk drenched boy standing anxiously by the gym doors.

"Yoongi," he nudged the boy before tilting his head in the direction of the younger.

"What happened to you?" Yoongi jogged over to Jimin. His hair was sticking down to his forehead. The black hoodie he wore had white stains on it and he clearly looked upset.

"I need you to take me home."

Yoongi glanced behind his shoulder seeing some of his friends looking over at them. "We only have three periods left can't you wait." With basketball season coming up Yoongi didn't want to risk any absences. Coach was strict with attendance since he saw it as his players not being responsible.

Jimin shook his head. His eyes glossed over, he gave Yoongi a pleading look. "Please Yoongi. I can't be here. I've been insulted more times than I can count, guys have harassed me and slapped my ass, and I'm covered in milk." His voice shook as he tried not to cry, he was aware of the stares on them. "I can't take it. Please, please."

Yoongi couldn't say no. He just couldn't. The word just wasn't in his vocabulary when Jimin was upset. He just sighed and nodded. "Meet me by the car I'm just gonna grab my stuff."

Jimin shook his head. "No I'll wait for you here I don't want to walk alone."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows in concern but only nodded; he rushed to grab his things.

He could see how hard Jimin was trying not to break down. It caused his heart to crack. He couldn't help but blame himself. If he had just worn a condom Jimin wouldn't have to be going through this.

"Let's go." He put his arm around the younger's shoulder, walking him out of the school.

_____________________________________

So how are y'all? Everything good with you?

How are you liking this story? Any guesses on a baby name?