12.Have you heard

"Have you heard?"

"Heard what?"

"Someone in the school is pregnant." Taehyung said while sitting down at the lunch table. Jimin felt his heart plummet down to his stomach. He moved his backpack even closer to his stomach to try and conceal it.

Jungkook snickered shaking his head. "No way, probably some hoe that doesn't know how to keep their legs closed."

Jimin swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat. "H-how do you know?" He internally cringed at the way he stuttered.

"Krystal was passing by the office and over heard the principal talking to the secretary about it." Taehyung said. He started to look around. "Wonder who it is." He mumbled, inspecting all students for a clue as to whom it may be.

Jungkook shook his head "don't idiots know what condoms are?"

Jimin played with the zipper of his backpack. He wondered if they would say all this if they knew he was that idiot.

Taehyung eyes landed on the group of athletes. It was the spot where the majority of them would meet up. They were the popular kids and usually they would all stick together. In Jimin's opinion it was stupid. There was no way all of them were friends.

They looked like some cheesy teenage movie. All of them wearing their letterman jackets and cheerleaders standing all around them. Some of the football players would throw around a football and basketball players would spin the ball around their fingers. It just looked stupid to Jimin, but, alas there sat Yoongi in a corner with some of his teammates. It only made sense for him to do so since he was the captain of his team.

"Bet one of them is the dad." Taehyung said. His tone was almost mocking. Both Jimin and Jungkook turned their attention to the table.

"It wouldn't be the first time one of them got someone pregnant." Jungkook nodded agreeing with the ash blonde. "Remember Hoseok and Soo min."

Hoseok was Yoongi's best friend and teammate. He had gotten a cheerleader pregnant last school year. They were both juniors and ultimately decided to give up the baby for adoption. Jimin remembers all the rumors that were spread.

Soo min was labeled as easy and would constantly be harassed by people. The cheerleaders that were once her friends started picking on her. Guys would follow her around trying to get in her pants like Hoseok had. Poor girl had to move school once it had all gotten to much for her.

Hoseok on the other hand had it easy. Some guys had even praised him for sleeping with her. He got to stay on the basketball team while Soo min had to give up cheerleading. Thinking about it made Jimin feel sick.

Would he end up like Soo min? Would Yoongi defend him when people insulted him? Or would he ignore it like he didn't even know who Jimin was?

"Jimin?" Jimin snapped out of his thoughts looking over at his best friends. "Are you okay?" They wore concerned looks on their faces.

"Yeah of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" He snapped defensively.

The two boys furrowed their eyebrows. Jimin wouldn't normally snap at them. Especially since they hadn't done anything wrong.

"I don't feel so good. I'm just gonna go to class." He stood quickly turning to leave the cafeteria. Unaware of the eyes watching him exit.

Once in the hallway his breathing picked up and soon tears began to escape. He leaned against a locker trying to control his shaky breathing.

"Min?" He jumped at the voice.

"Jesus don't scare me like that!" Jimin screeched swatting at Yoongi's chest. "Don't you know to never scare a pregnant person. I literally thought I was about to pee myself." He complained putting a hand over his heart.

Yoongi didn't reply instead he cupped Jimin's face, wiping away the tears with his thumbs. "You're crying." He whispered.

"They're gonna hate me." His voice shook as a single tear rolled down his cheek, Yoongi quick to wipe it away.

"Who's gonna hate you?" He asked. Jimin looked up at the ceiling, his eyes extremely watery, licking his lips. He felt pathetic. Yoongi has seen him cry way to many times. He blames it on his hormones.

"Taehyung and Jungkook. They're gonna hate me once they know I'm the one who's pregnant." Jimin only then realized that Yoongi had no idea who they were when he gave him a confused look. Another reminder they weren't on the same social level.

"They're my best friends. We've known each other since fourth grade. I trust them with everything but I can't tell them about this because they'll hate me." He rambled.

"Min they're you're best friends. They won't hate you. They care for you. If they hate you for this then they aren't good friends." It only made Jimin cry harder. He hoped Yoongi was right. He didn't want to lose his beloved friends.

"I think you should tell them. This is obviously causing a huge stress on you. I know you're scared but it's for the best."

"Okay. Yeah, you're right."

———————————————

I'm officially 17 woah. Hahah I know I updated a couple days ago but I wanted to update in honor of my birthday lol.

Also kind of want to change the cover to something more eye catching but idk to what yet so we shall see.

ALSO I really want to change the Title but I have no idea to what so if you have suggestions for that please let me know