18. Feelings

Yoongi was angry. No, no he was more than angry, he was infuriated. It was nobody's business. Nobody but him and Jimin so why the hell did anyone think they had the right to judge his Jimin. They weren't the ones in the situation. They weren't the ones who will have a baby in four months. They weren't the ones that will raise their daughter, therefore they had no right to say anything to them.

It baffled him what went on in the minds of the idiots that walked through his school.

"So what are you gonna do?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi shrugged "I don't know." He angrily shoved a French fry in his mouth. "What can I do? It's not like I can kick all their asses." He can't get into any trouble or fights this year if he wanted to walk at his graduation.

Hoseok shrugged. "There isn't much you can do. You can tell them off but that's pretty much it."

Yoongi sighed. He hated this entire situation.

Hoseok gave him a sympathetic smile. "He'll be okay. He just needs to learn to stand up for himself."

"Guess you're right." Yoongi mumbled, his heart tugging imagining a defenseless Jimin being picked on.

"Other than that how are things with him?"

Yoongi slightly smiles.

"Mmm" Hoseok raised his eyebrows. "Has Min Yoongi fallen for someone? Uh oh" He mocked shock.

The older glared at his best friend but his pink cheeks only proved Hoseoks point. "Shut up."

Of course he had fallen for the younger. He didn't see how he couldn't. There was just something about Jimin that made him so irresistible. Maybe it was his looks. The boy could be cute and adorable one second and the next he could look like the sexiest human alive. Hell, one of his smiles could drive Yoongi wild. The older swears that he has a heart attack every time he sees the younger nibbling at his bottom lip.

No it wasn't just his looks though. Jimin's personality is what made Yoongi want to just grab his face and kiss him. The boy was so kindest and most adorable human Yoongi has ever had the pleasure of meeting. He was goofy and funny. He was shy and innocent. Yoongi didn't even mind the mood swings since seeing Jimin all pouty just made his heart melt.

"Just be careful."

"You don't trust him?"

The younger of the two shook his head. Yoongi gave him a questionable look. "Why?"

Hoseok sighed pushing his trash away from him. He stays quiet for a second looking at Yoongi in the eyes. "I don't want this to sound harsh. I'm not trying to be mean when I say this."

"Just say it. What's wrong with Jimin?" Hoseok didn't comment on his defensiveness.

"Nothings wrong with him but let's not forget that he's not sticking around. Yoongi he's leaving once the baby is born. I just-" He sighed running his fingers through his hair. "I just don't want you getting hurt when he leaves."

Yoongi wishes he didn't feel the tug in his heart. He knew it was true but he wished it wasn't. He wished Jimin would stick around to raise their baby girl. He wished he could ask him out, that they could be a little family. That his daughter would grow up knowing him. But the harsh reality was that Jimin didn't want any of that. Yoongi couldn't force him to want that either so he just had to deal with it. He'll just ignore his feelings and once the baby is born he'll be too busy to even think of Jimin.

Yoongi looked down in disappointment. "I'm sorry." He heard Hoseok whisper.

"No you're right."

Hoseok smiles at him sadly. "Cheer up. Come on let's go buy stuff for baby Min."

Yoongi only nodded getting up from his table to throw away the trash. He had to get rid of these feelings

It was around two in the morning when Yoongi woke up to movements next to him. His room was pitch black. The smallest amount of light came from a crack in between the curtains.

"You okay?" Yoongi sleepily mumbled. He felt like he couldn't even open his eyes from how tired he felt.

Jimin shook his head flinching as he moved to position himself in bed. "My back is killing me." He whispered.  He whimpered not being able to find a position that made him feel any better.

Yoongi sat up turning on the light next to his bed. His eyes were half shut as he ask where exactly the younger felt pain.

"My lower back." Not even a second later he felt the older's fingers massaging his back.

"You don't have to."

Yoongi shushed him and continued, ignoring the younger's protest. Ignoring his own yearn for sleep.

He didn't stop until he heard the small snores emitting from the boy's lips.

Yoongi sat there for a second staring at the sleeping figure. He stared at the way his hair fell over his forehead, to the way Jimin's eyebrows furrowed making Yoongi wonder if he was dreaming about something. His eyes wondered down to his lips. The oh so perfectly pink plump lips that he desperately wished he could place his lips on again. They were slightly parted revealing the tiniest amount of Jimin's teeth.

Yoongi could feel his heart rate rising.

"What are you doing to me Park Jimin."

————————————————————————————————————

I'm so sorry I haven't undated in like two weeks. My mind has just been all over the place. Also this chapter took me way to long for literally no reason. I just didn't know what to write. I'm not satisfied with this but I wanted to give you guys a chapter.

Also Baby Min's name. I have a couple ideas but I'm not sure about them so can y'all suggest something. I want it to actually have a meaning tho.