11. Night sky

The clock read 12:19AM when Yoongi woke up to an empty room. He had groggily rubbed his tired eyes to rid the sleep from them. "Jimin." He calles out but got no response. He cursed to himself knowing exactly where the younger was. Jimin has been living with him for the past two weeks and this hadn't been the first time he had woken up alone in the middle of the night.

"Why do you always come out here?" He tiredly asked after finding him in the usual spot. He took a seat next to the brunette. After four months without dying it Jimin's hair had grown out to the point where the blonde only remained on the very tips of his hair.

Jimin didn't reply at first just staring up at the night sky. His small hand placed delicately on his growing stomach. "It's calming out here."

He swung his legs off the edge of the balcony. "When I was little and I'd have a nightmare," he started, his eyes never leaving the sky. "I'd sneak out of my room so I could come outside to watch the stars. It would calm me."

The night sky had always fascinated him. He viewed it as one of the most beautiful pieces of art. The dark hues of blue and black swirling together. The twinkling stars that were barely ever visible due to the large amount of light that took over the city. The murky clouds that would cover the moon from time to time.

It got Jimin's mind off things. It was a stress reliever that he needed desperately. The situation with his parents had put a major weight on his shoulders. Now without the support of his parents he would have to find a job to support himself. He needed to find somewhere to stay after the baby was born. Not only that but school had been a major pain. It was as if teachers wanted to stress him out.

"Guess not much has changed." He mumbled. Silence engulfed them. Jimin to fixated on the star filled sky while Yoongi tried hard not to fall asleep right there.

"You had a nightmare?" Yoongi mumbled leaning his head on the rails of the balcony.

Jimin sighed, "that's all life has been lately. Just one big nightmare." He looked down at his stomach, fisting the fabric where his hand was placed. He didn't hate the baby but it was a bitter feeling he had. He felt like he was losing everything.

He lost his family. He lost his home. He lost the privacy that came with having your own room. He lost his social life since he couldn't go out.

Yoongi's mother wanted to go to their school to inform them about the situation, Jimin knew his school life would go downhill from there as well. Everyone would judge him.

Throughout his high school life he has seen plenty of teenagers get pregnant. People judged them. They would talk behind their back. Some would even talk to them like they were the scum that inhabited earth.

What made Jimin feel even worse was he had been one of those people. Every time he had seen or heard of a student becoming pregnant he would judge them. He never said anything to them, but he had said some nasty things while talking to Taehyung and Jungkook.

That's also a reason he has been so hesitant to tell his best friends about the situation he was in. They would hate him. They would probably think of him as some slut.

He knew he couldn't hide it much longer. He was four months. He had a bump that was growing everyday. It was impossible to hide it forever. He's been wearing hoodies lately to cover up but by the end of the day he felt like he was close to having a heat stroke since the weather wasn't cold yet. The second he got into Yoongi's car he would blast the A/C and pull the hoodie off as quickly as possible. Yoongi would always scold him over it but he understood. Yoongi himself wasn't ready for the school to find out. Unlike Jimin, Yoongi was actually popular. He knew there would be backlash for both of them once everyone was aware of their secret.

It was scary for both teens. High school was hard enough without having to worry about a baby on the way.

Yoongi reached over, grabbing Jimin's fisted hand. He laced their fingers together. It was his silent way to let Jimin know he wasn't alone.

—————-

Thanks to the 3 people who actually read this story lol means a lot

My birthday is so soon. I'm getting old.

Anyways what would you guys like to see in this story. I'm open to suggestions.