:PROLOGUE:

PROLOGUE

Dillion Grander touch spark and electrified my entire body as he grip my arm from gripping it swiftly before I stumble on the stairs from almost breaking a leg. I felt my wolf stir, squeal and stutter in excitement. I glance up into his dark-brown eyes and right there it felt like he was starring into my soul reading my every emotion and hearing the sputtering of my booming over pumping heart, My breath stop and my wolf shouted.

"Mate!"

I swear after those words my heart went in a sudden over drive causing my breath to hitch and body to stay still, my mate was touching me and it felt like heaven but that moment was torn aggressively as he release me and Amiria pulled him into a liplocking kiss, raging a strong feeling of anger and reject inside. I wanted to rip her away but I couldn't too muck stake was at risk.

I stood there watching them as arrows strike through my heart feeling sudden pain. Why don't he stop? His mate was here, I am here. Is he bind or something? Am I invisible?

Questions started to swell in my mind and anger started to spurt my wolf on the other hand was hard to control due to the fact I was shaking uncontrolable with anger. was he rejecting me like that already? I felt my inside shut down, my heart started to constrict against my chest as I suddenly felt weak.

"Is she ok?" I heard Amira asked and he pull away gripping my hand and pull me down stairs into the near by empty classroom. I allow him to drag me into the room pulling the shades down.

"We're not mates Amira and I are." he said swiftly causing tears to burn my eyes and folding my arms as I started shake again.

"I felt the sparks and--"

"You didn't !"he growl at me as I tremble. How could he lie? I felt the sparks and the way he was starring at me. "Stop the lying." I mumble with tears.

"Your the one lying." he snap.

"What does she have that I don't?" snap at me feeling my anger flaring.

"Class and title."

"Is it because I decline to be apart of your popularity squad?, Your pathetic and stupid." I snap.

"What did you just call me?" he cage me into the wall breathing into my face.

"Pathetic and Stupid!" I said.

"Your just a wanna be bitch." he snared.

"I am me, and your supposed to accept me just as I am and I won't change for anyone not even you."I push him off but he doesn't even buzz.

"I reject you Sevonnia Perrier." he said causing me to collapsed suddenly on the tiled floor ripping the chart behind me as he rush out the door leaving me broken.

I stood there crying, shaking uncontrable as my heart tighten and scatter pieces. I grip my head tightly and let out a throaty terrifying scream causing someone to burst the door open as I now lay on the dirty titled shaking.

"Sevonnia Perrier?" I heared my name call, this wasn't the Sevonnia they know. I couldn't let them see me like that. But right now I didn't give a damn, I stood there crying.

"Are you ok?" The gentle curious voice asked but I stood there crying and shaking as Dillion rejecting plays over, and over, and over again.

I heard murmurs coming from others as I reach for my bag and snap out the door as quick as possible weaving my way through the crowded onlookers that gathered, I felt his glare but hatred and pain fill me up as I rush through the hallway with my head down not looking where I was going causing me to bump into someone who held me steadly.

"Let me go," I growl angrily at this person who I glance up to notice that it was Venroy, the pack Omega. He swiftly let me go and I rush out into the Hot air.

I saw the pool and I thought he didn't want me, my father abandon me ever since mom died leaving a girl behind taking my brother with her. I wasn't his favourite because I wasn't his son; Spencer. I drop my bag and run towards it as I heard my best friend, Diana shouting for me.

I jump in letting myself fight for air out of everything that a tomboy knew swimming was something I never thought I was to learn since, I hated water. I couldn't swim and I could careless but he didn't want me and I am going to die so he can have Amiria and his forever without me.

I started to grasp for breath as blurry vision of my life flashes before and just as I was about to die, someone grip me by the waist and pull me out. I came up coughing up water as everyone glare at me questionly.

"Are you out of your freaking mind?!" Diana shouted hitting me across the face.

"Don't ever do that again." she hugged me tightly like her life depend on it.

"Who saved me?" I sputtered.

"The Omega." she said as our Alpha step out with his arms cross and I got up.

"I gonna go home and change." I said ignoring Dillion beside him and rush out the school gate.

I reach home ignoring my dad's death glare, I guess he got the message about me almost killing myself. I rush up,shower and went up my solitude; The Attic.

And what I found up there was what got me through secrets, lies and my forever. I stomp my way into the attic not remembering that the woods we're old until I miss a step causing my foot to slice in an entire hole. I bend down bridging the wood from my now cut ankle. I cursed deeply until a black dusty Journal caught my eyes. I took it out dusting it off causing dust to flare into my face as I open it to reveal some pale ink writing. I dust it off and it reads;

The Rules Of Handling Rejection.

How is that possible? No one actually knows how to deal with such a thing as rejection, because Mates are forever. There was something written below but I couldn't make it out so I turn the page and the next sentence or phase was;

Mates are Forever...

But Rejection is for Never.

Author Note: I know this is cliche but I assure you once you read on you'll find out more why he reject her. Please leave a comment.