Chapter 6.

Written by @xSnowKiss

• Carter •

My eyelids fluttered open, a few rays of light greeting from the window. Squinting, I look down at the arm that was securely wrapped around my naked waist. A warm feeling of happiness surges through me.

Justin.

I reach for his free hand, careful not wake him as I intertwine my fingers with his. After last night, I've never been more sure of my feelings for Justin. I fell for him a long time ago, but with everything that's happened between us, I know that this love is more than true. It's honest and real and something incredible. Something I'm lucky to have and something I never want to lose. I gave him my heart and he gave me his along with his last name. I couldn't ask for more. It was all too perfect to be true. But it is true and it's all I could ever want.

I wiggle in Justin's arms until I'm facing him, my nose inches from his. He looks so cute when he's asleep. Smiling, I cuddle into his chest, his warm skin against mine. If I could wish for anything else, it's for all my other mornings to be as perfect as this one.

I draw circles on Justin's stomach with my thumb as I hum 'Moments' by One Direction. As the minutes passed, I had hummed the entire song. Still smiling, I stop humming and simply let my hand rest from tracing circles.

"Don't stop."

Justin's startles me. I look up to see him smiling, his eyes still closed. A giggle escapes my lips before I can stop it.

"Don't stop what?" I ask him, scooting my body even closer to his.

"The humming," He tells me. "And caressing my stomach. It was soothing."

I chuckle, reaching up and letting my lips find his. A moan escapes Justin's lips as his hand holds my face, pulling me closer as he continues to kiss me back.

We continue to kiss until I somehow find myself on top of him, giggling and laughing as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to him.

"I can't even express how much I love you." Justin says, his thumb pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I think you're doing a fine job of expressing yourself." I tease, giving him a quick kiss.

"You're not so bad yourself." He jokes, kissing me back. I feel his tongue slide against mine as he sits up, pulling me onto his lap. I wrap my legs around his waist and continue to kiss, deepening the kiss.

"I threw a wish in the well, don't ask me, I'll never tell. I looked as it fell and now you're in my way..." Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen starts playing causing both Justin and I to giggle.

"You gonna get that?" Justin questions.

"I should." I admit, meeting his lips one last time before sliding off his lap. I grab the duvet and wrap it around my body as I go to get my phone which is still singing from the coffee table.

I press the phone to my ear as I take a seat on the couch, holding the duvet to my body.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Morning, Carter!" Selena singsongs from the other line. "How's it been?"

"It's been great." I grin, flashing Justin a smile. He winks at me from the bed.

"Any juicy deets you're keeping from me?" Selena teases.

"I don't kiss and tell." I inform her, my eyes not leaving Justin. He smiles at me as he hops off the bed and moves towards his suitcase. I look away, a blush forming on my cheeks. I guess I just wasn't used to seeing Justin nude. Maybe it's the fact that he isn't shy about it, unlike me.

"Tell them I say hi!" Cale's voice interrupts my thoughts. My face lights up even more at the sound of it.

"Is that Cale?" I ask Selena.

"Yep." She chirps. "Annoying and charming as always."

"Can I talk to him?"

"Of course!" Selena begins to say. "I'll just-"

"Hey!" Cale cuts her off.

"You don't just snatch the phone!" I hear her say from somewhere in the background.

Cale ignores her. "How's my little Carter?" He asks teasingly.

"I'm great, Cale." I tell him. "How about yourself?"

"Great as well." He informs me. "Is Justin treating you right? No dirty business? Am I going to have to go down there to teach him-"

"Cale!" I stop him. "Justin's great." I giggle.

"He better be." Cale says, his tone serious even though I know he's joking. "And he better use that box of condoms I gave him it-"

"You what!" I blurt

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." Cale chuckles. "But are you good? You sure?"

"Positive." I grin. "Never been better."

"That's great to hear." I can see Cale smiling. "I'll call you tomorrow."

"I'll text you later!" I hear Selena yell.

"Have fun, Cart!" Cale tells me. "But not too much fun!"

"Whatever." I roll my eyes. "Bye, Cale."

"Bye, Cart." He laughs. "Love you."

"Love you too." I hang up, chuckling.

"What'd he say?" Justin asks as he walks over to me, fully dressed. He's wearing a pair of beach shorts and a white tee shirt. I had a feeling a might know what was on today's agenda.

"He threatened you." I laugh.

Justin raises an eyebrow. "He just loves too, doesn't he?"

"About as much as I love to do this." I say, bringing my lips to his. I feel Justin smile.

We break apart as I stand up, beginning to make my way towards my suitcase.

"Wait," Justin's hand takes my wrist and pulls me back. I clutch the duvet for support as Justin's eyes meet mine.

"Yeah?"

"I've been meaning to ask you." Justin chuckles nervously. "But how was your night?"

Smiling, I wiggle my wrist out of his grip. "It was perfect."