Chapter 14.

A/N: Helllooo(:

Hope everybody likes this chapterrr!Okay! Random update, would everybody want a Zayn love story, Liam love story or a Lirry story? I will only come out with one at a time. So drop a comment below with what you would want!

Enjoy!

-

I woke up wrapped in the warm silk sheets of my bed, but something was missing. 

Justin’s warm embrace. That’s what was missing; he wasn’t lying with me right now. It wasn’t even daylight and he was already gone?

I rolled over and sighed, seeing the pink sticky note stuck to the lamp.

Dear Carter,

Scooter called me out early this morning. Sorry, but I made breakfast. It's in the fridge when you go down stairs. I’ll be back around 4, I think. I love you!

Love
       Your Hubby;) 

A smile crawled across my face as I read over the cute note he left for me. He is a doll; he really is. I rolled out of bed, pulling on a pair of Justin’s sweatpants and a tank top. 

“What to do today?” I asked myself making my way downstairs. As I made my way into the kitchen a wonderful aroma began filling my nose. It must have been what Justin made me for breakfast. 

Pulling open the fridge was a glorious moment. It revealed bagels, a stack of 3 pancakes, and a sauge biscuit. My mouth was watering at the sight of it. 

It smelt so good as I took it out of the fridge and placing it into the microwave. 
After about 2 minutes it was hot and I started shoveling it down. 

"Soooooo good." I moaned shoving another bite of pancake in my mouth. 

While I was eating I took out my phone and decides to get on twitter. Nothing new was going on really. 

Junk, junk, nothing really entertaining. I was about to stop scrolling when I saw some nasty girls twitter. 

'Carter should get cancer. Not Avalanna.' 

Harsh. I decided to investigate more so I clicked on her account and scrolled through her newsfeed. 

'I masturbate to Justin. ;)' 

'I wanna swim in Justin's body fluids;)' 

I quickly exited out of twitter and threw my phone down, disgusted. Who talks like that? Ugh. Gross. People are really odd these days. It’s really disgusting and pretty sad to be completely honest. People that publicly talk like that need a serious reality check about manners. Really! Have some manners people! There could have been an eight year old on Twitter reading that girl’s tweets about sex and other inappropriate subjects. 

Finally finishing my breakfast I decided to shoot Justin a text and thank him for breakfast. 

'Hey! Cute note btw, love you. Have a good day!' I smiled as I sent the text. Setting my phone down I began on deciding what I was going to do today, because I wasn't going to sit around the house. That was for sure. 

I stared at my phone for a few more minutes and decided to check Facebook. Picking it up, I notices a few scratches on the back glass. "How did that happen?" The phone slipped from my grasp and fell onto the counter. 

"That's how." 

I felt completely and utterly stupid as I logged onto my Facebook and declined the 150 friend requests I had from Justin's fans that found me. But one stuck out to me: Mark Ivy. 

Mark? Why was he adding me on Facebook? That's when I saw the message I had. 

From Mark Ivy  :
Hey Carter. I guess this is a little weird, but I wanted to apologize for my step moms behavior at dinner. I dont know why she was talking like that too you, you seemed very nice.. If you want to, give me a call at (phone number). Have a good day Carter." 

I dialed the number into my dialer and saved it into my phones contact list under 'Mark I'. 

"Hello?" The familiar Australian accent rang through the phone.