Chapter 1

Luke's POV:

Well, I've been on tour with the One Direction boys once again this year, and what can I say? I'm having the time of my life.

On top of the tour, our album is coming out to all countries this summer! Me and the boys are just so thankful for everything the fans have done for us.

We're technically on break from tour right now, for a whole 4 days. Long time right? Ha, not. Anyways, we agreed to perform 3 songs at the Summertime ball in London.

We landed at the airport a couple hours ago, but we still had to drive another couple hours to the hotel we were staying at, that was near the venue where the Summertime ball would take place.

"CAL, LUKE, WAKE THE FUCK UP! WE'RE HERE!" Ash and Mikey yell in unison towards me and Cal in our bunks.

"Already up, fuckers." I laugh.

"I'm not, assholes." Cal sleepily says from his bunk.

I get down from my bunk, and I look out the window. The usual. Our beautiful fans waiting for us. Not too many, only the ones who found out what hotel we'd be staying in.

Just as we were getting ready to get off the bus, it starts to rain. Not just rain, downpour.

"Aw man, that sucks." I sigh.

Cal hears me, "right? I wanted to talk to some of them.." He sighs also.

I walked off the bus, then following me was Cal, Ash, then Mikey. I laughed at how happy they were, some of them crying tears. I tried taking as many pictures as possible, and I even kissed a few girls on the cheek.

As I got closer to the hotel entrance, the rain kept increasing. I looked back and saw the girls getting soaked.

I yelled back to my body guard, "Ay, get these girls some blankets or raincoats, yea?" I smiled.

All the girls gushed and started saying how much they loved me.

"I love you all so much!" I yell and then I enter the hotel to find the boys already checked in, and Cal had our room key.

Once we got up to our rooms, me and Cal in one, Mikey and Ash in the other, like usual, I laid down on my bed, and sent out a quick tweet.

"Luke5SOS: Nice to see every one of you ladies outside the hotel today! Sorry you got rained on, I hope those blankets kept you warm enough. Xx"

I sent out the tweet, and I laid my phone down on my nightstand and let sleep take over me.

Raven's POV:

Tomorrow's the day. The day I get to see my idols in person. I get to hear their beautiful voices.

I'm going to the summertime ball tomorrow, here in London. And I'm currently freaking out because I have NO freaking idea what to wear.

My mum wheels in on her wheelchair, and shakes her head at me.

"Raven, darling, I love you, but you're making a giant mess!" She softly laughs.

"I know, I know, mum." I sigh. "I just want everything to be perfect when I see the boys LIVE." I gush.

She laughs at me again. "Which one's the one you like again?"

I smile at the mere thought of him. My lifesaver. He's gotten me through this past year. He's the reason I'm still alive. "Luke."

"Ahhh, well this Luke is a lucky boy. He doesn't know what a great girl he's got obsessing over him here."